Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

26 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Hi Jen, you are another that I admire. I mostly agree with you on you post and I am a big M&A follower and fan. I however think that M is way too smart for this whole crowd. I have never seen so many giggle girls in one place. M seems so much more reserved. Yes she has fun and she loves...... to dance but she is so far above this crowd. Once this either wears off with Nelly or, bombs I hope. things are going to go in another direction. She can find that life anywhere without dealing with some bimbo girls. This life has no opportunity for her. Her Education will do it for her.

Thank you JMAN.  We agree.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Hi Jen, you are another that I admire. I mostly agree with you on you post and I am a big M&A follower and fan. I however think that M is way too smart for this whole crowd. I have never seen so many giggle girls in one place. M seems so much more reserved. Yes she has fun and she loves...... to dance but she is so far above this crowd. Once this either wears off with Nelly or, bombs I hope. things are going to go in another direction. She can find that life anywhere without dealing with some bimbo girls. This life has no opportunity for her. Her Education will do it for her.

Martina is full of it!  She is one of those people who doesn't look down on who she is stepping on until it is too late.  She is selfish, cold and only passionate with what is meaningful for her. She does't respect the one person who has helped her since she was 19.  Alberto is smarter than most think..and I believe he is methodically planning something.  Someone mentioned they had a conversation about pregnancy to her bejng bisexual and efing different men as oppose to women. Why would you have that conversation if you were not thinking!  She is so smart and no one can stop her from doing what she wants..even at 24.  If she was so smart how far will she take screwing another man's wife (with or without) his permission. It is not for RLC, the relationship is still on but behind cameras. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, yelt said:

¡Martina está llena de eso! Ella es una de esas personas que no menosprecia a quién está pisando hasta que es demasiado tarde. Es egoísta, fría y solo se apasiona con lo que es significativo para ella. No respeta a la única persona que la ha ayudado desde que tenía 19 años. Alberto es más inteligente de lo que la mayoría piensa ... y creo que está planeando algo metódicamente. Alguien mencionó que habían tenido una conversación sobre el embarazo para que ella fuera bisexual y mostrara a hombres diferentes en oposición a las mujeres. ¿Por qué tendrías esa conversación si no estuvieras pensando? Es tan inteligente y nadie puede evitar que haga lo que quiere ... incluso a los 24. Si fuera tan inteligente, ¿hasta dónde llegaría follándose a la esposa de otro hombre (con o sin) su permiso? No es para RLC, la relación sigue pero detrás de cámaras. 

I think you are confusing her with Mata Hari...🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, yelt a dit :

Martina is full of it!  She is one of those people who doesn't look down on who she is stepping on until it is too late.  She is selfish, cold and only passionate with what is meaningful for her. She does't respect the one person who has helped her since she was 19.  Alberto is smarter than most think..and I believe he is methodically planning something.  Someone mentioned they had a conversation about pregnancy to her bejng bisexual and efing different men as oppose to women. Why would you have that conversation if you were not thinking!  She is so smart and no one can stop her from doing what she wants..even at 24.  If she was so smart how far will she take screwing another man's wife (with or without) his permission. It is not for RLC, the relationship is still on but behind cameras. 

In other words she is as much of a slut as the other girls😋, i agree, judgement is clouded because half the forum want to fuck her brains out, the moment she walked through the door of that apartment her self-respect vanished (that's if she ever had any in the first place, which i doubt), i don't give two hoots if she has a diploma as an exhibitionist she is as much repulsive as the rest.

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

I'm pleased you watch the transition towards personal development and domesticity with one's mate.. The fact that the same type of transition seems to be occurring at the Villa among N&B at the same time causes me to wonder if there is some coordination occurring around these story lines? 

1 minute ago, philo said:

I'm pleased you watch the transition towards personal development and domesticity with one's mate.. The fact that the same type of transition seems to be occurring at the Villa among N&B at the same time causes me to wonder if there is some coordination occurring around these story lines? 

you think LMAO.....it's a game for the viewers, an attention gatherer and that's all!!!

1 minute ago, philo said:

I believe what shows here and also last night when she kiss him goodnight is how much she loves him. Also how he has treated her today shows how much he loves her. They have a very special bond that will never break. In my eyes she can never be compared to the other girls.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

M & A snuggled up on the couch.  He's asleep and she's staring into space.  I hope her look is not one of having "bombed" the test!!

She is about to start her period, and takes a birth control pill every night.

Highly unlikely probability, but who knows...

il y a 30 minutes, jman9212 a dit :

I believe what shows here and also last night when she kiss him goodnight is how much she loves him. Also how he has treated her today shows how much he loves her. They have a very special bond that will never break. In my eyes she can never be compared to the other girls.

Such a special bond she feels the need for some pussy, maybe alberto doesn't quite get what he wants from martina and fancies discovering himself.

I do sometimes wonder how Martina & Nelly would react if they discovered a video of Alberto up Bogdan, would it be accepted the same as their shenanigans.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Look at all the assholes here that now want to turn on her just because she showed a side to her that you don't agree with. The lot of you are even more fake and full of shit than you claim her to be. 

Martina has always been Martina and you all can't even deal with it. That says more about you than anything else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 9

4 hours ago, yelt said:

He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1