B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

My friend, you haven't given me proof that these girls are paid !! Give me the proof, and I will follow you .. 

You can't expect me to disclose info giving me in confidence. There are plenty of members here who are well aware of the bonus money issues. I thought it was a well know fact...but apparently not

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EMMETT111 said:

and i have heard people on here say they met when Paul was in the reserves so they are lying and you you know every thing guess you have had sex with her as you seam to know everything she has done in her life lol can you say stalker 

With the exception of sex yeah I know a lot about her. 

I'm a stalker while you keep posting the stupid video that is not her. 😂

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh the fuck Holly is not bisexual if i was to suck my buddy's dick witch would not happen but if it did not one of you would think twice to call me a bisexual but if a girl licks a pussy on here she is faking it go figure lol

As I said , perhaps the term lesbian has more complexity than we can possibly think so as we consider then someone bisexual that we have seen having sex with a man . I agree that even the term “ oral sex “ is a strong definition of someone having indeed sex , perhaps I am a denier that I can’t think for example with the pure definition of bisexual like I consider Nelly , Martina , Masha , Piper , Eva .. anyway , I guess I need to go with the terminology and say that Holly is bisexual then 😁

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Penso che un sacco di ragazze non trovare altre ragazze attraenti, e dirà così. I ragazzi non ...

Se non sei attratto da persone del tuo stesso sesso, non ci farai mai nulla con esse, e qusto vale sia per donne che per uomini.... va bene i soldi, ma bisogna fino a che punto sei dispoto a spingerti, e poi si dice che la maggior parte delle donne sono bisex o comunque sono attratte da altre donne, 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is the main purpose for everyone who is an employee of RLC , for some is an obsession , for others a nice comfort for an easier life .. after all , the least they could think other than the € would be paradox for a life in front of cameras 😁

The question is and remains what are they paid for? RLC should not pay money for shows, but only for the willingness of the residents to really share their private lives.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Como dije, quizás el término lesbiana tenga más complejidad de la que posiblemente podamos pensar, ya que consideramos entonces a alguien bisexual que hemos visto teniendo sexo con un hombre. Estoy de acuerdo en que incluso el término "sexo oral" es una definición fuerte de alguien que realmente tiene sexo, tal vez soy un negacionista que no puedo pensar, por ejemplo, con la definición pura de bisexual como considero a Nelly, Martina, Masha, Piper, Eva ... de todos modos, supongo que necesito ir con la terminología y decir que Holly es bisexual entonces 😁

These girls can be whatever you want, it just depends on one thing and we all know what it is.

8 minutes ago, winnlove said:

My friend, you haven't given me proof that these girls are paid !! Give me the proof, and I will follow you..

Many Russian and Spanish translators have brought up the info and the participants themselves have had numerous discussions over time about top cams and bonus money...

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

If you are not attracted to people of the same sex, you will never do anything with them, and this applies to both women and men ... it's okay for money, but you have to how far you are willing to push yourself, and then it is said that most women are bisexual or otherwise attracted to other women, 

I posted that a lot of girls DO find other girls attractive, Mauri, not DON'T, which is what you appeared to respond to...

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

Many Russian and Spanish translators have brought up the info and the participants themselves have had numerous discussions over time about top cams and bonus money...

Thx VJ...

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The question is and remains what are they paid for? RLC should not pay money for shows, but only for the willingness of the residents to really share their private lives.

They are sharing their private lives.  I don't see anything on RLC's website that says these girls are under any obligation to do anything for what they are paid. What you see is what you get.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ho pubblicato che un sacco di ragazze DO trovare altre ragazze attraenti, Mauri, non non lo faccio, che è ciò che sei apparso a rispondere alle ...

Scusa ma non riesco a capire cosa hai scritto, colpa del traduttore

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don’t think you will do it to become famous to share your private life in front of cameras ( whatever meaning “ private life “ suggests ) 

Archived