B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

18 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Good evening, A little lightness to change. How about an auction of paintings by Gina and Masha? They seem to use identical colors.

i think Masha came to B4 to get away from all the partying and group sex to do some painting in peace and quite lol 😂

• Haha 1

il y a 9 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

i think Masha came to B4 to get away from all the partying and group sex to do some painting in peace and quite lol 😂

New function, B4 takes on the appearance of a monastery or a rehabilitation center. No more lust and polyform debauchery. And the voyeur in me, lost against the riptide

• Upvote 2

just had a thought when they had the party where the cops kept showing up and i said there would be repercussions for this and they have not had a party since then,so did RLC say hey love the parties and the increased views but you cant get RLC kicked out of the villa so lay low for awhile 

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just had a thought when they had the party where the cops kept showing up and i said there would be repercussions for this and they have not had a party since then,so did RLC say hey love the parties and the increased views but you cant get RLC kicked out of the villa so lay low for awhile 

The only two occasion I can think of where the cops came knocking are when they had Bruno and his DJ posse playing music on their 'pro DJing gear'. First time when they set up next to the pool, second time when set up in the fitness room.

• Upvote 1