B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

It would appear I was wrong in saying that Masha would not be leaving soon, after her boy-toy's short visit last weekend.   So what was  purpose of his trip other than Masha seeing how high she could make him jump?

The only other explanation is that there is another change of plans, and RLC has a new or recycled guest arriving this week for Masha's room..

RLC really needs to get Nelly & Bogdan out of Barcelona. They are just trouble.  Back to Russia would be the best place for them. Sure glad to see Masha going where I don't have to look at her. Can't even figure out why they keep her in the fold. She has more than two screws loose.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

i cant believe bogdan and alberto allow whats going on between nelly and martina. Should just break up with them bogdan can fully go for holly. Nelly and martina can be together without hiding it. Alberto can play his video games on his own

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 37 minutes, Miraguy a dit :

RLC really needs to get Holly and megan out of Barcelona. They are just trouble.  Back to Russia would be the best place for them. Sure glad to see Masha going where I don't have to look at her. Can't even figure out why they keep her in the fold. She has more than two screws loose.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Don't change what I said. Only an idiot would do that.  I said get Nelly and Bogdan out of Barcelona. What the hell kind of a point are you trying to make.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

A little OT/possible help for Bogdan:

I'm not a psychic, but I suspect the cabinet lighting as the reason for the power failure in the kitchen....

To narrow down the fault, I suggest using the RLC replay function. I'm guessing it was around 8pm when Nelly flipped the light switch on the table (then the cabinet) and the lights in the kitchen went completely out. No idea what has been tested yet, just surprised that there is still no (electric-)light....

I guess the professional's method would be: unplug everything from the outlets and set the light switches to off. Turn on the fuse. If the fuse blows when the light is switched on or the devices are plugged in (one by one), the faulty device is detected.

By the way: as an intermediate solution, you could use the mobile lights of the gym. just an idea...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moto313 said:

A little OT/possible help for Bogdan:

I'm not a psychic, but I suspect the cabinet lighting as the reason for the power failure in the kitchen....

To narrow down the fault, I suggest using the RLC replay function. I'm guessing it was around 8pm when Nelly flipped the light switch on the table (then the cabinet) and the lights in the kitchen went completely out. No idea what has been tested yet, just surprised that there is still no (electric-)light....

I guess the professional's method would be: unplug everything from the outlets and set the light switches to off. Turn on the fuse. If the fuse blows when the light is switched on or the devices are plugged in (one by one), the faulty device is detected.

By the way: as an intermediate solution, you could use the mobile lights of the gym. just an idea...

Yes, and I saw they had turned on the pool lights when they had party yesterday and they were on tonight as well. It is not smart, without water in the pool to cool down. It's dark now