B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

I watched the whole scenario that took place at B4 last evening, so I have a fair idea of what went down. I have also read pages and pages of speculation here on CC from all the posters. Most of which is plain bullshit.  The only poster that seems to make sense with her observations is JenniferMom. I respect her opinions and I see a lot of things the way she does. But no way am I going to try and guess what is inside the heads of these RLC girls.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

So this is all going to my initial theory, that events occur where Nelly and Martina are off camera for hours, and we will never know what happened or even if they were together. There are many who would prefer that outcome than to see another on camera event which may serve to further humiliate Bogdan. The obvious question is Why Is That?

1 minute ago, philo said:

So this is all going to my initial theory, that events occur where Nelly and Martina are off camera for hours, and we will never know what happened or even if they were together. There are many who would prefer that outcome than to see another on camera event which may serve to further humiliate Bogdan. The obvious question is Why Is That?

absolutely no idea 😗