B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

il y a 2 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

Alors pourquoi Nelly va voir Martina chez elle, ce n'est pas comme s'ils ne l'avaient pas déjà fait là-bas quelques fois, à moins que comme tu le dises, Boggy fait pression sur Nelly pour qu'elle refroidisse un peu les choses 

Cela fait au moins deux semaines que Nelly ne s'est plus rendu chez Martina.

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Agreed! But cannot image how someone with such intelligence can allow herself to be strung along! Love is blind. Will she commit to hurting herself, others and herself for her desire.. I think so!  The results of last night are obviously a result of what Bogdan her husband has laid down.  He may have to be firmer and direct with Martina to get his point across. If he has the balls and wants Nelly to stop. Or walk away from Nelly!

Also agree. I see Martina seems hurt. I think most saw this coming. She spent a long time talking to her parents last night and what seemed to be a very gentle conversation with Alberto also. They were mad at each other when she left. Maybe this was a makeup and loving talk. They also talked for awhile. 

I cannot say what is transpiring during the UM but I can recall what Nelly has done in a similar situation from their Russian experience: Nelly had a plump woman who used to stay over after parties. She would often wear a leather harness and would sleep alone on the couch after everyone else had left. Nelly would wait until Bogdan fell asleep and then go naked to sleep with the woman on the couch. She would return to bed with Bogdan before he woke up and he never knew she had been gone all night.

• Like 1

how I judge things
Nelly broke off contact after her last physical and mental breakdown,
Martina tried to get an explanation from Nelly, but Nelly didn't explain. she just stayed silent. I don't think they talked about it yesterday. Martina's disappointment is therefore understandable.
Perhaps there was a red line that Nelly had agreed with Bogdan, neither alcohol nor drugs, either Martina or Bogdan. (if you've seen their last breakdown, Bogdan made the right decision)
With her invitation, Megan tried to bring the two together so that a discussion or clarification could take place.
Nelly didn't take the opportunity and pretended nothing had happened.

I mostly reject fancy conspiracy theories and speculations.  The reason for the UM is probably something stupid like a toilet overflow or the toaster went out.  BUT in this case, if there was a big blow up between Nelly and Martina and Bogdan ... that also sucked in regulars like Holly and Megan ... then yes, maybe RLC pulled the plug on the villa until things settled down.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I mostly reject fancy conspiracy theories and speculations.  The reason for the UM is probably something stupid like a toilet overflow or the toaster went out.  BUT in this case, if there was a big blow up between Nelly and Martina and Bogdan ... that also sucked in regulars like Holly and Megan ... then yes, maybe RLC pulled the plug on the villa until things settled down.

No it is a scam. The cameras are up but the sign still shows UM.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

ISP issue 😉

• Upvote 1