B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

il y a 11 minutes, philo a dit :

Je ne peux pas dire ce qui se passe pendant l'UM mais je me souviens de ce que Nelly a fait dans une situation similaire de leur expérience russe: Nelly avait une femme potelée qui restait après les fêtes. Elle portait souvent un harnais en cuir et dormait seule sur le canapé après que tout le monde soit parti. Nelly attendrait que Bogdan s'endorme puis s'endorme nue avec la femme sur le canapé. Elle retournerait au lit avec Bogdan avant qu'il ne se réveille et il ne savait jamais qu'elle était partie de toute la nuit.

Cela s'est produit et aussi sur le balcon à l'arrière quand on  y a mis une caméra avec une autre amie qui venait la voir. ...

Had to scroll through endless text to see last night was as predicted. I saw 8 girls having an evening together and at some point playing hide and seek. Nothing more, nothing less. I did not see \martina upset or any perceived goings on with Nell., in fact what I saw was her, Megan and Monica having a good laugh in the kitchen. No subverse plots or dramas, thats the work of C and some vivid imaginations..

Pool still not filled!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, rado07 said:

how I judge things
Nelly broke off contact after her last physical and mental breakdown,
Martina tried to get an explanation from Nelly, but Nelly didn't explain. she just stayed silent. I don't think they talked about it yesterday. Martina's disappointment is therefore understandable.
Perhaps there was a red line that Nelly had agreed with Bogdan, neither alcohol nor drugs, either Martina or Bogdan. (if you've seen their last breakdown, Bogdan made the right decision)
With her invitation, Megan tried to bring the two together so that a discussion or clarification could take place.
Nelly didn't take the opportunity and pretended nothing had happened.

I believe that they haven’t interacted all this time due to the total concentration of Martina to her studies and she simply didn’t want any distractions . My theory has always been that it was sex for Martina and Nelly enjoyed a bit deeper the whole thing with Martina , maybe because the new life in Barcelona and having lost all her real friends and the life she had in Russia , have made her feel alone . Bogdan also with his duties , not perhaps enough time as a couple and Nelly found on Martina a person she could hang out , share and trust her thoughts except Bogdan . The same goes for Martina , Nelly has been for her like a big sister , she got excited  with the passion of sex , but I think she never lost the actual orientation , that no matter what , Alberto is the guy for her , she is Spanish and her whole life is based currently in Barcelona and the future seems to be in Spain for her and that’s with the studies . Nelly has no cause , she’s just keeping company to Bogdan , she has no life targets for what we have seen , Bogdan has his role and she’s just the “ addition “ in a house of new and returning girls and definitely she feels that this is just a wasted period for her . Martina gave her a motivation so as not to feel lonely , still , it has all been her mistake ( also Bogdan that maybe he didn’t care as much because of his RLC duties )  because she chose to ignore repeated talks of Bogdan that he was annoyed of the M&N situation , she tried with alcohol and drags to” find an escape “ , her collapsing was like the warning bell and last night simply happened what’s the right thing to be .. your husband in the house , you respect him and stay by his side and leave the lover aside . It doesn’t mean that anything is happening again , the last time we saw a totally ignored Martina by everyone ( although last night was her choice to isolate in the LR when she maybe could have slept in Megan’s room ) , Nelly tried ( successfully ) to make it up by making the villa exclusive for her and Martina , jacuzzi , dancing and the very first ever and one of the best pure lesbian sex we have ever seen , if not the best 😉😇😎

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Villa is back

Yes as noldus mentioned the outage was due to an ISP issue.   Looks like they may have taken the party off site, off camera. The only one that did not go was Vivian and Holly.  

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Had to scroll through endless text to see last night was as predicted. I saw 8 girls having an evening together and at some point playing hide and seek. Nothing more, nothing less. I did not see \martina upset or any perceived goings on with Nell., in fact what I saw was her, Megan and Monica having a good laugh in the kitchen. No subverse plots or dramas, thats the work of C and some vivid imaginations..

Pool still not filled!!

If that is all that you saw, then, You miss a lot!

Just now, philo said:

The clearest voice in the conversation seems to be Jennifer Mom in my opinion.

Everyone except Martina was sleeping in there own bed by 1-2am. Martina spent 1 hrs talking to her parents and Alberto.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

If that is all that you saw, then, You miss a lot!

Philo, you are great, but you may be too hard on Neil.  Being a voyeur is not easy!    

On nights when I can't focus and watch closely, it looks to me like "nothing happened everything is cool".    To me, the devil is in the details.   Like for example when Martina quickly discarded that gift in the fitness room.  She clearly felt like she was "caught" and she responded very real.   So to Neil's point, if he missed that, it could explain his view of last night versus some of ours.   That single moment of discarding the gift was like 2 seconds AT MOST ... and yet we use that moment to define the entire evening ... i.e. Martina is hurt, Nelly is frustrated, Bogdan's an asshole, etc etc etc.

What I have learned here is that everyone is POSSIBLY right.   Neil could be 100% right.  Girls night out, laid back, no guys, go slow on the alcohol, let's just relax and enjoy the vibe.   We see this in the other apartments and think nothing of it.  Maybe Martina refused the extra bed or maybe she was hoping there was a spot in Megan's bed!   I know they sleep 3 in a bed on RLC but I never understood how you could get a good night's sleep with 3.  And that's on top of how I still don't understand how you sleep with two naked girls and not get horny and want to play.  But that's different point I am making.

Anyway ... again ... it's all very fascinating but more importantly it is FUN (at least for me).  A lot better than TV soap opera.

• Like 2