B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

I think we are being played by some of the people on this chat...those who come in asking what happened on the one hand that they did not see, and then claim to have seen things on the other hand. How could someone claim to have not followed Martina and Nelly in the fitness room, but know that the mystery gift ends up on the floor? I'm confused.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So you get me Mark.  Quite touching!

I think you are making my point.  There is so much here we don't know, anything is possible.  So when in Rome ... I can spin as good as the next guy.

I'm not sure if you are referring to my speculation in this note that RLC pulled the plug to let tempers cool ... or something else.  I think it has already been said that the UM was caused due to ISP issues.  It may have been Noldus who I trust a lot.  But was it really ISP issues?  I don't know.  Do you?  And regarding pulling the plug due to tempers, or physical abuse ... the veterans here tell us it has happened in the past.  So maybe it happened again.  Or maybe it never happened and we are all fools.

So yes I don't believe anything really but also believe anything is possible.  And why shouldn't I speculate too and have fun doing it?

I heard once:  "In God we Trust, everyone else bring data".   That kind of defines how I look at the world.

I am clearly pointing to the insanity that RLC would go under Maintenance because of some huge temper filled fight .... your imagination and 'involvement' in all this is way into the deep end of this cess? pool ...just be careful because this pool is very, very 'shallow'  and jumping in head first could hurt your head ...   

You know I get you love this soap opera. it's just interesting to see how deep you have invested your interest ... You are bordering on legend of the incessants....  to each their own ...enjoy your show 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I think we are being played by some of the people on this chat...those who come in asking what happened on the one hand that they did not see, and then claim to have seen things on the other hand. How could someone claim to have not followed Martina and Nelly in the fitness room, but know that the mystery gift ends up on the floor? I'm confused.

Cool your jets Philo. 😊     When I switched to the fitness room camera, Nelly and Martina were walking from the elevator side towards the closet. The gift was on the floor.  Nelly and Martina embraced and kissed, then entered the closet. 

Soooo, how the gift ended up on the floor is a mystery to me. 

I used to get played a lot back in the old days. People used to challenge me to "prove" almost everything I posted about. Back then, long before the replay, you could post screen shots to the forum gallery. No one had ever seen Kammi have sex on camera back then, while I was seeing that she was. The forum was saying there was no way because both Kammi and the guy had their underwear on while I was reviewing my video and stills fully zoomed in on the act. I finally took the bait to prove it and posted the first proof on Kammi having sex. It was titled "Balls deep in Kammi" and after the posting, all i could hear was crickets. I later learned that the people who were challenging me to prove it did not have subscriptions to RLC and the only way they could get to see what happened was to provoke someone to post it in the gallery. I became their patsy so my instincts have been honed to recognize that game when I see it.

• Haha 1

Just now, suduro2 said:

Bonjour je vais essayer encore,quelqu'un peut me donner le nom qu'utilise Holly SUR instageam.??Merci

non on ne peut pas te donner cette information, du moins sur le forum public, car c'est interdit de le faire 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

There are people, right now, claiming that January 6, 2021 was a tourist event and any account to the contrary is speculation and good material for a fictional novel. 

What?  Is this OT?  The riot in DC?  Or did Nelly tongue fuck Martina that day or something and it was before when I joined?  

Kind of missing the segue there Philo!

7 minutes ago, philo said:

I used to get played a lot back in the old days. People used to challenge me to "prove" almost everything I posted about. Back then, long before the replay, you could post screen shots to the forum gallery. No one had ever seen Kammi have sex on camera back then, while I was seeing that she was. The forum was saying there was no way because both Kammi and the guy had their underwear on while I was reviewing my video and stills fully zoomed in on the act. I finally took the bait to prove it and posted the first proof on Kammi having sex. It was titled "Balls deep in Kammi" and after the posting, all i could hear was crickets. I later learned that the people who were challenging me to prove it did not have subscriptions to RLC and the only way they could get to see what happened was to provoke someone to post it in the gallery. I became their patsy so my instincts have been honed to recognize that game when I see it.

I understand. You have been here a lot longer than I, and have had to deal with many questionable posts.

The gift is nagging me, a detail unexplained.     I viewed Martina and Nelly in the fitness room when Holly was the hunter. 2nd or 3rd game of side and seek. They hid in the closet and Holly found them later. After reading the posts mentioning the gift being tossed, I went back and reviewed what I had recorded. Nelly and Martina headed for closet, hug and kiss, enter closet.......and there in the floor is the gift. 

Was there an earlier encounter between Martina and Nelly and the gift?

Did the gift encounter happen prior to my switching to fitness room camera?  

OT sort of.......Just saw Tereza in a swimsuit. High on the hips and her ass cheeks are on display. I casually noticed she has great legs.

RLC.....get the Pool fixed so Tereza can visit and lay around the pool area.