B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

3 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Martina spent 1 hrs talking to her parents and Alberto.

If we had a really good and trustworthy translation of her conversation at this time, we could learn A LOT.  But we won't get that.  So we continue to speculate.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Philo, you are great, but you may be too hard on Neil.  Being a voyeur is not easy!    

On nights when I can't focus and watch closely, it looks to me like "nothing happened everything is cool".    To me, the devil is in the details.   Like for example when Martina quickly discarded that gift in the fitness room.  She clearly felt like she was "caught" and she responded very real.   So to Neil's point, if he missed that, it could explain his view of last night versus some of ours.   That single moment of discarding the gift was like 2 seconds AT MOST ... and yet we use that moment to define the entire evening ... i.e. Martina is hurt, Nelly is frustrated, Bogdan's an asshole, etc etc etc.

What I have learned here is that everyone is POSSIBLY right.   Neil could be 100% right.  Girls night out, laid back, no guys, go slow on the alcohol, let's just relax and enjoy the vibe.   We see this in the other apartments and think nothing of it.  Maybe Martina refused the extra bed or maybe she was hoping there was a spot in Megan's bed!   I know they sleep 3 in a bed on RLC but I never understood how you could get a good night's sleep with 3.  And that's on top of how I still don't understand how you sleep with two naked girls and not get horny and want to play.  But that's different point I am making.

Anyway ... again ... it's all very fascinating but more importantly it is FUN (at least for me).  A lot better than TV soap opera.

Point taken ! My apology, it was not my intent to offend but to suggest that before one starts posting opinions about what did or did not happen, it would be wise to invest some time in reading and observing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Philo, you are great, but you may be too hard on Neil.  Being a voyeur is not easy!    

On nights when I can't focus and watch closely, it looks to me like "nothing happened everything is cool".    To me, the devil is in the details.   Like for example when Martina quickly discarded that gift in the fitness room.  She clearly felt like she was "caught" and she responded very real.   So to Neil's point, if he missed that, it could explain his view of last night versus some of ours.   That single moment of discarding the gift was like 2 seconds AT MOST ... and yet we use that moment to define the entire evening ... i.e. Martina is hurt, Nelly is frustrated, Bogdan's an asshole, etc etc etc.

What I have learned here is that everyone is POSSIBLY right.   Neil could be 100% right.  Girls night out, laid back, no guys, go slow on the alcohol, let's just relax and enjoy the vibe.   We see this in the other apartments and think nothing of it.  Maybe Martina refused the extra bed or maybe she was hoping there was a spot in Megan's bed!   I know they sleep 3 in a bed on RLC but I never understood how you could get a good night's sleep with 3.  And that's on top of how I still don't understand how you sleep with two naked girls and not get horny and want to play.  But that's different point I am making.

Anyway ... again ... it's all very fascinating but more importantly it is FUN (at least for me).  A lot better than TV soap opera.

Thank you Jen!1 I don't concentrate that hard and TBH the Martina/Nell saga passes me by most of the time. I did like the scene when Martina gave Meg the fan. I didn't go to the fitness room when they were doing the hiding game so in truth that passed me. I turned in when Holly and Amira (an unlikely duo) tucked in and Nell went into the arms of Bog. After that, I thought, Nowt goin on here tonight, lets call it a day/night. Maybe I should be more devoted to the drama!!🤨

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Thank you Jen!1 I don't concentrate that hard and TBH the Martina/Nell saga passes me by most of the time. I did like the scene when Martina gave Meg the fan. I didn't go to the fitness room when they were doing the hiding game so in truth that passed me. I turned in when Holly and Amira (an unlikely duo) tucked in and Nell went into the arms of Bog. After that, I thought, Nowt goin on here tonight, lets call it a day/night. Maybe I should be more devoted to the drama!!🤨

Oh I should add that I did enjoy the close up views of Hollys rear end, lovely!!🤪

I'm going to speculate that there may be a Villa meeting convened by RLC occurring now. How likely is it that everyone, except Holly and Vivian are away at the same time? Las Vegas would not give great odds on that happening within the context of the drama. How far will RLC go to help Bogdan protect his male ego? 

• Like 1

hier je n'ai pas regardé très longtemps . Mais la seule présence de Bogdan dans la villa , a  incommodé  troublé  la relation N&M c'était le SENS recherché par B qui VOIT  que quelque chose lui échappe méfiance ses réactions peuvent être imprévisibles et sournoises  

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Point taken ! My apology, it was not my intent to offend but to suggest that before one starts posting opinions about what did or did not happen, it would be wise to invest some time in reading and observing.

Just to come back on that point ; I did invest quite some time, nearly 20 pages of it, and most was opinons which I could not agree or disagree with . At some point you say, enough is enough!!

It is the insecurity of Bogdan that is creating the drama. By contrast, Alberto seems to have a more adult view and response. Any sane person understands that you cannot stop two adults from having sex if they have decided to do so. Alberto trusts that Nelly cannot take anything away from him that he can measure. In fact, he may be getting it more and better from Martina since Nelly came into their lives.

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Just to come back on that point ; I did invest quite some time, nearly 20 pages of it, and most was opinons which I could not agree or disagree with . At some point you say, enough is enough!!

I understand. Most people who watch RLC never engage in the forum except as a reader. I personally watched and read for about two years before I felt I had sufficient understanding to post my opinions. Everyone is unique so for most it is as we say "Get in where you fit it". Because I am conditioned by the work I do to earn a living, twenty pages is like an everyday exercise for me before I start "speculating". LOL