B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

To reflect on what we saw after a good night’s sleep … it seemed clear that Nelly and Martina knew (from beginning of the evening) it was going to be difficult to hook up due to Bogdan’s presence.  The sneaking away for kisses, the strange behavior with the gift in the fitness room, etc.  These two were frustrated as they have not been together for sometime.  And I think Bogdan is putting his foot down more … otherwise why not give Martina the spare bed???

• Like 3

Just thinking ... Is there a possibility that RLC decided to take a UM and change all the tenants in B4 during that time, i.e. replace Megan, Holly, Masha, Nelly and Bogdan and bring new girls into the project, without telling anyone ? 

• Haha 2

The UM for this long is unusual for this era. Back in the past, RLC used it often to hide conflict from viewers. The fact that Martina is not at home suggests that she still may be at the Villa. If she is still at the Villa, my guess is that Nelly has communicated to her in some way that she wants her there. The potential for conflict is at its highest in my opinion. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

The UM for this long is unusual for this era. Back in the past, RLC used it often to hide conflict from viewers. The fact that Martina is not at home suggests that she still may be at the Villa. If she is still at the Villa, my guess is that Nelly has communicated to her in some way that she wants her there. The potential for conflict is at its highest in my opinion. 

Could be logic ! 

54 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

To reflect on what we saw after a good night’s sleep … it seemed clear that Nelly and Martina knew (from beginning of the evening) it was going to be difficult to hook up due to Bogdan’s presence.  The sneaking away for kisses, the strange behavior with the gift in the fitness room, etc.  These two were frustrated as they have not been together for sometime.  And I think Bogdan is putting his foot down more … otherwise why not give Martina the spare bed???

Amongst all of the speculation that we all engage in, your analysis seems to me to be the most logical, and the most likely. I agree with you.

16 minutes ago, philo said:

Amongst all of the speculation that we all engage in, your analysis seems to me to be the most logical, and the most likely. I agree with you.

Agreed! But cannot image how someone with such intelligence can allow herself to be strung along! Love is blind. Will she commit to hurting herself, others and herself for her desire.. I think so!  The results of last night are obviously a result of what Bogdan her husband has laid down.  He may have to be firmer and direct with Martina to get his point across. If he has the balls and wants Nelly to stop. Or walk away from Nelly!

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

so why dosent Nelly go see Martina at her place its not like they have not done it there a few times already unless like you said Boggy is putting pressure on Nelly to cool things off a bit 

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, moos54 a dit :

Avec ce que j'ai vu hier sur la caméra à l'entrée de la maison qui a la vue sur la piscine, à mon avis ils semblent avoir un projet de travail avec cette piscine, c'est pourquoi elle était vide

Oui Moos 54 , J'ai vu par la camera 16 du salon, on voyait les ouvriers ( au moins 3 ) qui s'activaient autour de la piscine.

Elle doit avoir un problème technique important.

• Thanks 1