B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All this speculation about why B4 was UM is totally ridiculous...Obviously it was just a full on orgy with the pool guys...😏

It was even better than that Naga.  They ordered several 5 gallon buckets of massage oil and they all got naked in the bottom of the pool for their totally depraved orgy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Thank you Jen!1 I don't concentrate that hard and TBH the Martina/Nell saga passes me by most of the time. I did like the scene when Martina gave Meg the fan. I didn't go to the fitness room when they were doing the hiding game so in truth that passed me. I turned in when Holly and Amira (an unlikely duo) tucked in and Nell went into the arms of Bog. After that, I thought, Nowt goin on here tonight, lets call it a day/night. Maybe I should be more devoted to the drama!!🤨

You are quite welcome.  And I'm sure some of us (me included) concentrate too hard and see little things and want to assign those moments greater impact than they deserve.   

It's been said over and over ... the only reason the Nelly/Martina saga generates hundreds and hundreds of posts is that it is DIFFERENT than everything else going on in RLC Nation.  We all kind of know how the fake lesbian shows go by now.  But we don't know what is going to happen with these two.   Speaking of fake lesbian shows, it bears repeating that there was no tub time, no strawberries in bed naked, no naked dancing, no massages.     If Martina is annoyed ... it might not be simply because she didn't make love to Nelly ... it could be she just didn't have the fun she expected.  She finished her exams and wanted to let off steam.  It was a subdued evening for sure.  If she could have just danced naked with Megan (or anyone), she might have enjoyed the evening more.

Edited by JenniferMom
ADD A POINT

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I understand. Most people who watch RLC never engage in the forum except as a reader. I personally watched and read for about two years before I felt I had sufficient understanding to post my opinions. Everyone is unique so for most it is as we say "Get in where you fit it". Because I am conditioned by the work I do to earn a living, twenty pages is like an everyday exercise for me before I start "speculating". LOL

Ah we come from the same but different backgrounds! My journo instincts are for quick short ideas, and some would say flippant comments ( as you might see from previous posts) I'm not really into heavy analysis and lots of ifs, buts and maybes. I enjoy reactions and I get quite a few Haha emojis which makes me feel my comments go down well in some quarters. As you say ''get in where you fit'' Cheers !😄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

You are quite welcome.  And I'm sure some of us (me included) concentrate too hard and see little things and want to assign those moments greater impact than they deserve.   

It's been said over and over ... the only reason the Nelly/Martina saga generates hundreds and hundreds of posts is that it is DIFFERENT than everything else going on in RLC Nation.  We all kind of know how the fake lesbian shows go by now.  But we don't know what is going to happen with these two.   Speaking of fake lesbian shows, it bears repeating that there was no tub time, no strawberries in bed naked, no naked dancing, no massages.   

I did think Martina, Meg and Monica were getting ready for the tub but maybe it was too late even for them!! From what I read, Martina slept on the couch? Now back home with Alberto so the staus quo remains.

I will be watching to see how people return to the villa...alone or in groups of two or three. That my give a hint as to who Martina was with during the entire time the villa was um.

25 minutes ago, philo said:

It is the insecurity of Bogdan that is creating the drama. By contrast, Alberto seems to have a more adult view and response. Any sane person understands that you cannot stop two adults from having sex if they have decided to do so. Alberto trusts that Nelly cannot take anything away from him that he can measure. In fact, he may be getting it more and better from Martina since Nelly came into their lives.

I think the very fact that Martina hooked up with Nelly created the drama...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think the very fact that Martina hooked up with Nelly created the drama...😏

In that case, there has always been drama because Nelly has hooked up with many women during her entire time on RLC, both before any after marriage.

5 minutes ago, philo said:

In that case, there has always been drama because Nelly has hooked up with many women during her entire time on RLC, both before any after marriage.

Maybe...but I was talking about this particular one. If Martina hadn't hooked up with Nelly, Martina's thread would be about 5 pages a month...no drama...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Nelly had one relationship that we never got to see on camera...That was her relationship with Dasha. We understand that their relationship goes back to school days (with Masha) and that Nelly gave Masha the black cat that was delivered to her by Dasha. We know that they became close again after Dasha left her relationship but they were seldom on camera together. Dasha did a photoshoot of Nelly but they kept it on the pg rating. Dasha attended some of Nellys parties but stopped after Bogdan had to literally pull one of the drunken female guests off of Dasha. The point of this is that Nelly has always hosted girls who like girls. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe...but I was talking about this particular one. If Martina hadn't hooked up with Nelly, Martina's thread would be about 5 pages a month...no drama...

I totally agree... Except that Martina got on my radar when I saw the big guy who only visited her when Alberto was away...and whom she let feel on her legs and chew her hair.  That guy is still out there somewhere. LOL

• Upvote 1

I don't have the benefit of seeing and understanding all of Nelly's previous flings with girls; however, I am going to guess that they were in the spirit of RLC ... casual sex, fake lesbianism, etc.   What makes this one different is that these two girls are truly into each other.   I saw that going way back (for me!!!) to the day they made Borscht together and they sat and held hands and cuddled and watched TV in Martina/Alberto's guess room.

Seriously, if this was a fling like we see with Claire or even Masha ... where it is just sex ... would we be involved in all this drama?  And when I say "drama" it includes REAL drama within the cast or our speculated drama or fake drama ... all of it.

• Haha 2