B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nelly hooking up with any female is a surprise to me even as much as it may be to Bogdan. I followed Nelly in their russian apartment since the beginning as I not only liked Nelly I also liked all their guests who had sex on that very DNA filled couch. She showed no signs of liking women until the one scene at Masha's. Even then she did not lick any pussy. She fingered Sophie's pussy. They had many female guests in their apartment and not once did I see her even attempt to have sex with any of them and their were some beauties for sure. Not so much a fan of Nelly's these days just to clarify. I think the woman has some issues both with drugs and alcohol. 

I know there are many who believe that if they did not see it then it did not happen, However, there have been several conversations on this forum among people who did see Nelly with other women, If your criterion is actual pussy eating, you will know that none of the RLC apartments showed that during this time. Nelly has clearly been the subject on conversation on this forum about her kissing and fondling the big breasted red head woman. This was her last liaison before the Russians pulled the plug on RLC and occurred right after RLC installed cameras on their balcony.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

should correct myself, There was at least one Russian apartment that showed girl on girl pussy eating during that period. I believe it was one of Vanessas guests.

Vanessa isn't Russian 🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, philo said:

Hiding from the camera is perhaps to avoid the review of whomever is informant for Bogan. I see no evidence that he spends time reviewing replays or forum chatter so it is reasonable to assume that someone is keeping him updated...an anonymous informant. Remember, no one has yet to solve the mystery of who showed the Nelly/Masha sex video to Martina.

What Nelly/Masha video?When was this?

5 minutes ago, philo said:

I meant to say the era before the Russians pulled the plug. Thanks.

This does not prevent you from getting the wrong apartment 😁
I think you're talking about Heidi, she lived with Kamila and Kristy
She came home from a party with another girl, a night to remember for many 😉

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mechanic said:

What Nelly/Masha video?When was this?

In Masha's bed in Rome, Nelly in the middle and Masha on right and Babi on her left.. It wasn't intense at all, like with Martina.. Masha would eat Nelly's pussy for a bit then they'd touch each other and mostly chat.. 

Just now, mingo said:

In Masha's bed in Rome, Nelly in the middle and Masha on right and Babi on her left.. It wasn't intense at all, like with Martina.. Masha would eat Nelly's pussy for a bit then they'd touch each other and mostly chat.. 

Oh I see - I have definitely missed that one haha

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Moos, do you recall cameras being installed on the balcony of Nelly and Bogdan's apartment in Russia? And is Heidi the girl that brought her BF to the couples apartment in Spain? I loved here sexuality for sure. Could enjoy seeing her again.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

That was one too that I forgot about. That one was the best at that time. I had a bad internet connection then but I got some of that recorded/