B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

2 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Which way did she go.

I saw Martina get on the elevator in the fitness room and then I lost her again. I think they were playing games with us. Martina and Nelly often use the hall 1-7 bathroom as a rendezvous point but Martina was not there. Just a mysterious evasion for half an hour. More "hide and seek" LOL 

• Thanks 1

il y a une heure, philo a dit :

Nelly and Martina went off camera for a while and then Nelly came back alone. Nelly took her to the back yard in the same area that Bogdan took the large tent that he erected a while back. Martina has not yet returned. 

what do you think happened between the two off camera?

Hiding from the camera is perhaps to avoid the review of whomever is informant for Bogan. I see no evidence that he spends time reviewing replays or forum chatter so it is reasonable to assume that someone is keeping him updated...an anonymous informant. Remember, no one has yet to solve the mystery of who showed the Nelly/Masha sex video to Martina.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Hiding from the camera is perhaps to avoid the review of whomever is informant for Bogan. I see no evidence that he spends time reviewing replays or forum chatter so it is reasonable to assume that someone is keeping him updated...an anonymous informant. Remember, no one has yet to solve the mystery of who showed the Nelly/Masha sex video to Martina.

surely they should know them going off camera would make bogdan even more suspicious. Its also clear bogdan is no longer ok with nelly and martina so they should stop otherwise its cheating

1 hour ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Holly without Megan will have to deal with the janitor couple she will take on the role of Megan's doggie, if she stays ... She should leave for her own good! She no longer has the joker Masha up her sleeve and Vivian is non-existent, a game of three will start which will not displease the Bog, that it will be even more painful than usual, that is to say

Holly will be leaving soon and I wouldn't be surprised if Nelly and Boggy do too...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, james deen said:

surely they should know them going off camera would make bogdan even more suspicious. Its also clear bogdan is no longer ok with nelly and martina so they should stop otherwise its cheating

Some might argue that when it is fully disclosed it is not cheating but, rather, defiance.

• Haha 1