B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

1 minute ago, mingo said:

In Masha's bed in Rome, Nelly in the middle and Masha on right and Babi on her left.. It wasn't intense at all, like with Martina.. Masha would eat Nelly's pussy for a bit then they'd touch each other and mostly chat.. 

Not Babi. it was another girl. (I think her name was Sophie )

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Moos, do you recall cameras being installed on the balcony of Nelly and Bogdan's apartment in Russia? And is Heidi the girl that brought her BF to the couples apartment in Spain? I loved here sexuality for sure. Could enjoy seeing her again.

Mot sure which girl you mean PP, but Heidi hasn't been to the Barca apts...

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This was rather touching.  After Nelly, I think Martina's connection to Megan is next strongest.  Imagine if Nelly and Martina did nothing more than dance naked like Martina and Megan ... would we have all this drama?  I think not.  For the veterans, has there been other times of such closeness between Martina & Megan?  My instinct says no because I have heard that Martina is relatively new to the B4 scene.  Anyway, the night they danced, we were all expecting more, but now reflecting on that, I am glad they kept it real and focused on the closeness and did not resort to synchro-bating or fake lesbianism ala Leora and Malia.  They just seem to be very close and for whatever reason (which is still the most difficult for me to understand) they respected each other's boundaries and did not go into an all-out lick/finger fest like we have seen with Martina and Nelly.  

Oh well ... someone will say I sound like DD so I will just say it myself!

from the very beginning Megan welcomed Martina, was playful...I think first to kiss and play with her boobs in the first tub get together and always showing that girly affection

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Moos, do you recall cameras being installed on the balcony of Nelly and Bogdan's apartment in Russia? And is Heidi the girl that brought her BF to the couples apartment in Spain? I loved here sexuality for sure. Could enjoy seeing her again.

The balcony camera at Nelly and Bogdan's house was installed during work carried out by RLC in the various apartments in Russia a little before they were forced to close the apartments, it must have been in early 2019
No Heidi has never been to Spain, her only participation in RLC was in Moscow
She is now married to the guy we saw a few times at R1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mot sure which girl you mean PP, but Heidi hasn't been to the Barca apts...

Naga, One of Kristy's GF brought her BF to an apartment for a while. Now that my old brain is thinking I think it was the apartment where Smith and you know who are in now. Can't recall her name.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Naga, One of Kristy's GF brought her BF to an apartment for a while. Now that my old brain is thinking I think it was the apartment where Smith and you know who are in now. Can't recall her name.

yes it was Maracuya but in Prague not in Barcelona

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes it was Maracuya but in Prague not in Barcelona

Jesus Christ my memory is going. Have been around too many fucking dairy cows this past 14 months helping my sister. I don't know how anyone can have this large a dairy farm. Even with the automated milking its all you fucking do. Staff shortages were killing her so that is where I have been for most of the pandemic.... tending to a bunch of cows... and I hate milk!!!

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I see that you posted this back on May 31, 2019

"I tuned in about 30 minutes ago to see Nelly and her female guest dancing and making out with lots of tongue. They went into the bedroom and I no longer have a membership so not sure what went on. I don't watch the preview windows."

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Jesus Christ my memory is going. Have been around too many fucking dairy cows this past 14 months helping my sister. I don't know how anyone can have this large a dairy farm. Even with the automated milking its all you fucking do. Staff shortages were killing her so that is where I have been for most of the pandemic.... tending to a bunch of cows... and I hate milk!!!

beautiful proof of love in any case, respect my friend 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1