B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Holly will be leaving soon and I wouldn't be surprised if Nelly and Boggy do too...

I wouldn't be surprised if Nelly and Bogdan swindled their way into staying as long as possible. 😐

• Upvote 2

For those who have watched the sexual freedom and tolerance between Nelly and Bogdan for years, the notion of Bogdan now "putting his foot down" is somewhat absurd. It is not Nelly's involvement with women that is the problem, it is that people saw it and compared Martina's ability to please Nelly to Bogdan that is the problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, philo a dit :

For those who have watched the sexual freedom and tolerance between Nelly and Bogdan for years, the notion of Bogdan now "putting his foot down" is somewhat absurd. It is not Nelly's involvement with women that is the problem, it is that people saw it and compared Martina's ability to please Nelly to Bogdan that is the problem.

yeah i get that feeling too . Bogdan probably seen the video and got insecure lol so probably told them to keep it off camera from now on which sucks for us

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

its like compare apple with banana one have a dick the other finger fuck like crazy so maybe martina like apple then banana

• Haha 1

In the extreme top corner of the backyard camera it appears that someone is making out behind the bushes just before 15:00. At about 15:10 Martina appears to be putting her clothes back on and can be seen at 15:12 on camera 5-3 and then back again at 15:17

il y a 6 minutes, philo a dit :

In the extreme top corner of the backyard camera it appears that someone is making out behind the bushes just before 15:00. At about 15:10 Martina appears to be putting her clothes back on and can be seen at 15:12 on camera 5-3 and then back again at 15:17

imagine if it was bogdan and martina what a plot twist that would be but i doubt it

1 minute ago, james deen said:

imagine if it was bogdan and martina what a plot twist that would be but i doubt it

Looks like all the girls were there on the steps away from the camera. I think they are trying to give Nelly and Martina some cover.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Looks like all the girls were there on the steps away from the camera. I think they are trying to give Nelly and Martina some cover.

You love a good mystery, don't you...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1