B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

Just now, philo said:

Martina was the only person I could see because she was naked. Later, all four girls emerged from that spot.

Yes, nothing happened - Looks like Martina sunbath - Smoking, Nelly went from the pool, and 30 sec later Martina dressing on cam 5.6

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, philo said:

For those who have watched the sexual freedom and tolerance between Nelly and Bogdan for years, the notion of Bogdan now "putting his foot down" is somewhat absurd. It is not Nelly's involvement with women that is the problem, it is that people saw it and compared Martina's ability to please Nelly to Bogdan that is the problem.

I don't disagree with this Philo ... but I would add that the reason Nelly & Martina is different is that they have a strong emotional connection.  I don't believe her other dalliances had this type of connection and was mostly just sex or just fake lesbianism.  I could be wrong because I don't have the history.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina bidding a tearful farewell to Holly and Megan. She's in tears. No hugs for Nelly, so it looks like Holly and Megan are leaving? We'll see. 

Yep, Megan leaving very soon and Holly in a week or two - maybe 😉

2 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

hip hip hooray

I'm saving that hip hip hooray for when Bogdan and Nelly leave.. if they ever do... they probably gave up their jobs and apartment in Russia, so they maybe be permanent fixtures here. 😞

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't disagree with this Philo ... but I would add that the reason Nelly & Martina is different is that they have a strong emotional connection.  I don't believe her other dalliances had this type of connection and was mostly just sex or just fake lesbianism.  I could be wrong because I don't have the history.

You are correct in your assessment. However, Bogdan has allowed and even facilitated her interest in women. Because only saw kissing and petting in Russia we don't know how deep the relationships were but he never seemed to object. He even once helped Dasha with a woman who got too aggressive with her at one of his parties. Now I think he is just suffering from a bruised ego.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina bidding a tearful farewell to Holly and Megan. She's in tears. No hugs for Nelly, so it looks like Holly and Megan are leaving? We'll see. 

This was rather touching.  After Nelly, I think Martina's connection to Megan is next strongest.  Imagine if Nelly and Martina did nothing more than dance naked like Martina and Megan ... would we have all this drama?  I think not.  For the veterans, has there been other times of such closeness between Martina & Megan?  My instinct says no because I have heard that Martina is relatively new to the B4 scene.  Anyway, the night they danced, we were all expecting more, but now reflecting on that, I am glad they kept it real and focused on the closeness and did not resort to synchro-bating or fake lesbianism ala Leora and Malia.  They just seem to be very close and for whatever reason (which is still the most difficult for me to understand) they respected each other's boundaries and did not go into an all-out lick/finger fest like we have seen with Martina and Nelly.  

Oh well ... someone will say I sound like DD so I will just say it myself!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Now I think he is just suffering from a bruised ego.

This is a huge point.  No one wants to think there is someone else who can pleasure and love your soul mate better than you can.  That is devastating when it happens and no amount of "oh honey don't worry it wasn't that good" will make this go away.   And the cams make this exponentially worse ... because even if Nelly is telling Bogdan "she's ok but doesn't turn me on like you and your big cock" ... all he has to do is see the video and know she is lying to him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This was rather touching.  After Nelly, I think Martina's connection to Megan is next strongest.  Imagine if Nelly and Martina did nothing more than dance naked like Martina and Megan ... would we have all this drama?  I think not.  For the veterans, has there been other times of such closeness between Martina & Megan?  My instinct says no because I have heard that Martina is relatively new to the B4 scene.  Anyway, the night they danced, we were all expecting more, but now reflecting on that, I am glad they kept it real and focused on the closeness and did not resort to synchro-bating or fake lesbianism ala Leora and Malia.  They just seem to be very close and for whatever reason (which is still the most difficult for me to understand) they respected each other's boundaries and did not go into an all-out lick/finger fest like we have seen with Martina and Nelly.  

I think you have spoken well.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If my memory serves me right (but it's pretty shit these days 🥴) on one of Martina's early visits to B4...it might have actually been her 1st, she was kissing Megan in the bath...but ended up with Nelly. 
I don't think Megan and Martina would go beyond what we've already seen because, imo, Megan's not into girls, and only puts on a show when bonus money's up for grabs. She'd never get emotionally involved with another girl...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Nelly hooking up with any female is a surprise to me even as much as it may be to Bogdan. I followed Nelly in their russian apartment since the beginning as I not only liked Nelly I also liked all their guests who had sex on that very DNA filled couch. She showed no signs of liking women until the one scene at Masha's. Even then she did not lick any pussy. She fingered Sophie's pussy. They had many female guests in their apartment and not once did I see her even attempt to have sex with any of them and there were some beauties for sure. Not so much a fan of Nelly's these days just to clarify. I think the woman has some issues both with drugs and alcohol. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

il y a 8 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

If my memory serves me right (but it's pretty shit these days 🥴) on one of Martina's early visits to B4...it might have actually been her 1st, she was kissing Megan in the bath...but ended up with Nelly. 
I don't think Megan and Martina would go beyond what we've already seen because, imo, Megan's not into girls, and only puts on a show when bonus money's up for grabs. She'd never get emotionally involved with another girl...

Absolutely, just shows the lengths they will go for money.