B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

13 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Is it rare to think they are still attracted to each other?  My impression is the attraction is still there but they are stifled by their men and too maybe deep down they know it is wrong.  I do not get the impression that they are no longer into each other.  But maybe people see things differently.

they are definitely into each other as you don't walk away from that intense sexual connection they have... I'm thinking the recklessness around the booze is the concern. If Bogdan has stepped up it was or should be around those conditions, somehow sober will make this 'relationship' ? (M&N)  realistic and not just booze fueled lust ....  something like that   I don't want to figure those 4 out but yes they are definitely into that sexual connection but as we say on Facebook  "It's complicated "  

• Like 1

I learned a valuable lesson from a female friend right after her husband died. She told me that he had become very happy about six months before he passed away. He improved everything about his life and even lost 10 pounds, She said she started to suspect an affair and followed him one night to the home of a younger woman where he stayed for about two hours. She confronted him and they became estranged. He died before they could reconcile. She told me that "Now, looking back, if he had told me he wanted to spend two hours with her per week, I would have driven him there."

32 minutes ago, philo said:

In the extreme top corner of the backyard camera it appears that someone is making out behind the bushes just before 15:00. At about 15:10 Martina appears to be putting her clothes back on and can be seen at 15:12 on camera 5-3 and then back again at 15:17

Nelly and Martina ?

Just now, Mauri said:

I'm with my mobile, and I use google, it worked until this morning, I thought it was the usual RLC problems

I'm using Firefox for RLC now, so I can switch from cams without sound without black screen 😉