B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good luck with that...😁. Don't forget, Nold used to post a shitload load of pics...

I post pictures and GIFs on a few VH-threads, but it is not allowed to post pictures on the RLC-threads since before I joined, so in that way you older members has a very unfair advantage over members who joined after that.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Jabba did it 😉

When I was at 5,000, Noldus was at 50,000. Now I'm at 9,000, and Noldus is over 60,000! I don't think I stand any chance at outposting you, but maybe I can outlive you. That's my strategy now. We'll see in 40-50-60 years if I managed it.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I post pictures and GIFs on a few VH-threads, but it is not allowed to post pictures on the RLC-threads since before I joined, so in that way you older members has a very unfair advantage over members who joined after that.

I haven't posted 1 picture here Ed...

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

When I was at 5,000, Noldus was at 50,000. Now I'm at 9,000, and Noldus is over 60,000! I don't think I stand any chance at outposting you, but maybe I can outlive you. That's my strategy now. We'll see in 40-50-60 years if I managed it.

A few guys post a multitude of pics, many individually, and not as a 'block post'...and so get a multitude of 'likes'...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A few guys post a multitude of pics, many individually, and not as a 'block post'...and so get a multitude of 'likes'...

and deservedly so!!

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

10,000 posts 😉

Not so bad for posting just 9 months 😁😆 even with a 4 years more or less account 😉 Different summer this year though, so , only in the winter a lot of posting again 🥳 ( happy forum 😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 1