Benjamin (2021) Part #6

ed2

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If they had left it online, VH wouldn't need to be looking at an empty apartment to know when someone will come home. The tenants might also be at fault for not reporting when they will come back, but let us imagine that someone did report everything like they should, things might still happen that make them come home alittle earlier than expected, and then we would have the exact same situation. Is it still the tenant's fault? I don't think so. Therefore I criticize VH for it, and their desire to put everything offline for no fucking reason.

unlike RLC that owns and manages its apartments, VH is only a platform and managers and/or tenants are responsible for what goes on inside the apartments, the rule is there to prevent them abusing the system, even an empty place attracts some views and therefore some income plus the money they receive for each cam on daily basis, so in some cases even an empty place can generate enough income to cover the cost of rent and some more. if there was no such a rule we would have end up with so many empty places, at least now when they go away for a long time they try to have someone there to avoid being placed offline and losing money. I agree that we miss some moments this way but it's better than alternative. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

unlike RLC that owns and manages its apartments, VH is only a platform and managers and/or tenants are responsible for what goes on inside the apartments, the rule is there to prevent them abusing the system, even an empty place attracts some views and therefore some income plus the money they receive for each cam on daily basis, so in some cases even an empty place can generate enough income to cover the cost of rent and some more. if there was no such a rule we would have end up with so many empty places, at least now when they go away for a long time they try to have someone there to avoid being placed offline and losing money. I agree that we miss some moments this way but it's better than alternative. 

OK. Thanks! I understand it alittle better then. I support strong fines, even stop all payment if there is too much unreported absense. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

There is currently no Scott Or Diana( unless they are outside), but there are 3 guys and 3 girls, I wonder which girl that the 3 guys are going to fuck(its a trick question)

Looking how lyla is behaving, guess the other resident guests may be outside doing their normal addons 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

If they had left it online, VH wouldn't need to be looking at an empty apartment to know when someone will come home. The tenants might also be at fault for not reporting when they will come back, but let us imagine that someone did report everything like they should, things might still happen that make them come home alittle earlier than expected, and then we would have the exact same situation. Is it still the tenant's fault? I don't think so. Therefore I criticize VH for it, and their desire to put everything offline for no fucking reason.

I made a ticket regarding the welfare of the pets they fucked off and left and within minutes the Apt.was offline.

• Like 1