B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i think it was all set up for the girls to hit on Boggy because it sure looked like Nelly gave Boggy the okay to have fun with the girls so she could go be with Martina but the girls got to drunk and fucked it all up now he looks like he cant stand them

O semplicemente Bogdan ha altri gusti in fatto di donne o uomini o su chiunque.

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is the villa .. this is holidays  for the girls .. they have been totally themselves and not fake in all of their actions … and … they did all on camera without hiding anything or behind troubled relationships and dramas .. they personally made me laugh with them , comment and have disagreements with others here but at a very nice and respectful exchange of thoughts topic and in the end , I think they have won today percentages of possible RLC resubscriptions … they have been that damn good … and they haven’t  finished 😉 This has been so much more real and whatever they did it’s why it caused all this buzz here the last 3-4 hours or so .. 

I can only describe today as "Too Much" the masturbating by the pool when Bogdan was there, like c'mon. I remember last year when Olya and Diana was fucking all over the house with those 2 guys, I remember Ginger had to stay in her room cause they were fucking in the pool and in the kitchen and she didnt want to look at that. Where is the respect?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I can only describe today as "Too Much" the masturbating by the pool when Bogdan was there, like c'mon. I remember last year when Olya and Diana was fucking all over the house with those 2 guys, I remember Ginger had to stay in her room cause they were fucking in the pool and in the kitchen and she didnt want to look at that. Where is the respect?

yes they were to over the top for Ginger what a joke most of her stay she tried to fuck anyone she could man or woman had a threesome with Gina and Bruno had sex with two different guys in one night if i remember right she only found religion the end of her stay

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Amazing and excellent first show from Elian and Tesla … In such rhythm and hopefully wih the misunderstanding being solved soon with Vivian , we can easily speak for the absolute upcoming queens of the soon to be great  summer upon us 😎😎😎😇

If they carry on like this when they're pissed we'll be saying au revoir...The little I can see live, Boggy isn't a happy little bunny rabbit right now...The girls have shown that they can be entertaining, and some might say a breath of fresh air, but they need to reel it in quite a bit...imo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3