B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

. Fuck I love these girls ..  buns up and kneeling on the floor .... RELENTLESS   my people !! 

and can't wait for the How dare they mess up the bed and towels ...  it's so wrong !!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Noldus changed the title to B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)
13 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

One thing is certain !  Fire is back in B4 !! What if the "star coming to the big room upstairs" is Damira ??  If so, we're not done yet !!  😉

Looks like T&E are taking over the big room, they should just give them the room since no one else seems to come.

26 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

You are the salt in the soup, which has been missing on RLC for a long time.

You are the salt in the soup, which has been missing on RLC for a long time.👍 👍 👍

Maybe...but the recipe stated 1 Teaspoon not 1 Tablespoon...😏

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

. Fuck I love these girls ..  buns up and kneeling on the floor .... RELENTLESS   my people !! 

and can't wait for the How dare they mess up the bed and towels ...  it's so wrong !!!

Beh, in effetti ci manca solo che fanno la cacca sul letto e poi saremo certi che non hanno nulla da invidiare alle scimmie...

Just now, Fagen said:

Looks like T&E are talking over the big room, they should just give them the room since no one else seems to come.

Is the fitness room just below that balcony, about where B and N are sitting outside..watch out below...

Night is young it seems with these terrors...  most would have puked (and if they did they would still keep going )  and passed out or withdrawn into snivelling Oh we went too far and hurt some feelings NOT 

so much fun

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

JEESH   the old if you had daughters line ...    not everyone is on the wisdom train...  some just want to derail the bugger ... and don't care what you all think.... but certain groups here are loosing their shit cause they have never had tough , hard core , uninhibited WOMEN partying harder than they are supposed to.. lmao

a quote my friend uses    why go thru life to make an impression when you can make a dent !!! 

these girls have just smashed the goody goody moralist and good living Christians and their how these people should live and behave types   here on the forum ...  and they are just partying , pushing limits and now they are rapists and they have to go... so funny 

Common courtesy or respect don't matter anymore. It has nothing to do with religion.

Basic human decency, which since before the pandemic some people choose to ignore.

I have 2 daughters, I have a problem with anyone getting harassed or violated. I am so glad I am not wired like some.

No respect for others personal space.

The maid cleaned and straighted the penthouse yesterday and they destroyed it today.

I digress.

Your decisions are yours

and all your decisions will bring you to where you are in life so if you find your arse in trouble 😉.

It was your decision that lead you there.

I have stayed away from this forum since my friend Cheeseburger passed. Now I remember why.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Girls in the tub causing water flood, just checked the corner of the livingroom and doesnt look like there is any leak yet so thats good.

It'll take a while to seep through...😏

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You thought the same for Olya & Diane last summer. For me it was the best few days on RLC in 2020. I like the wild drunk parties. The only thing is that they could maybe separate them. Make B4 the dedicated party place, and move the girls who done want anything of that away from there. Vivian should be in B1.

Yes I thought the same last year, I dont mind it as long as everyone is in on it, but when you share a place with other people you need to show some respect, specially if your house mates are not a part of it, if all had been a part of it fine, not a problem at all 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5