B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

20 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Common courtesy or respect don't matter anymore. It has nothing to do with religion.

Basic human decency, which since before the pandemic some people choose to ignore.

I have 2 daughters, I have a problem with anyone getting harassed or violated. I am so glad I am not wired like some.

No respect for others personal space.

The maid cleaned and straighted the penthouse yesterday and they destroyed it today.

I digress.

Your decisions are yours

and all your decisions will bring you to where you are in life so if you find your arse in trouble 😉.

It was your decision that lead you there.

I have stayed away from this forum since my friend Cheeseburger passed. Now I remember why.

Cheesy 🤎

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

So because I am sincere in what I am saying I this is too real. Okay you win.

Been in the forum a while but watching since 2016, I remember some pretty epic things that have been streamed.

I was being matter of fact, but understand it can come off like a sermon.

Have a great weekend.

well you have class and I will never take that from you . you tolerate my sermon with class and I so respect that... I have just been in a totally defensive mode for the idiot girls...  so thank you too have a great weekend 

Nelly is busy telling them you think you guys had fun... I just finger pounded Martina senselessly... here honey smell my finger ... 

I know I am an idiot ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ако Богдан не може да търпи това, той може да отиде със съпругата си в апартаментите, които не са на камерата, и да остави вилата да си върне славните дни .. нека им дадем първия път, в който са стигнали днес, мнозинството признава, че са били невероятни Ще повторя само, че най-доброто тепърва предстои и от двамата 😇

To be able to!But if the glorious days (we all remember), are determined from the first day as today,then the subscription for the villa will have and the police,ambulance,civil protection,fire department! (Ha-ha,it was a joke,sarcasm!Nothing personal!)😉😜

still dancing naked on the terrace ... I might have to propose ... RELENTLESS....

Today is to Dance ... tomorrow is to talk sense .... everyone of the other 3 have been around enough to get all that and they too have been entertained ...