B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

I think both...Now what does that do to Alberto?  When it happens to today and it will.. Will Martina tell Alberto? When Bogdan slips his penis into Martina will Nelly be all smiles?  Martina will!!  Wow. the soap opera begins. I hope that I am wrong but...She will spend the night as she brought her sleeping clothes. 

Oh and BTW..no liquor yet!

I'm sure this has been written about but Terrace cam 3-17 is so annoying.  Why have their backs to the cam?  They really hide nothing.  We know they smoke.  There is no sound but I don't think anyone here is that great at lip reading.  If they bated themselves or each other we would know.  So what's the deal?

It feels like a huge FUCK YOU to the RLC customers if you ask me.

• Upvote 2

I think plan A was to have Elian try and get to Bogdan on yesterday. It would have been a distraction for him while Nelly and Martina were getting down. Elian put her naked body next to him every chance she got but it didn't work. Bodgan is a tit man as we found out when they were living with Taylor.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I'm sure this has been written about but Terrace cam 3-17 is so annoying.  Why have their backs to the cam?  They really hide nothing.  We know they smoke.  There is no sound but I don't think anyone here is that great at lip reading.  If they bated themselves or each other we would know.  So what's the deal?

It feels like a huge FUCK YOU to the RLC customers if you ask me.

3-17 is a waste of a camera - no purpose to it all unless your into looking at the laundry dry  🙄

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I think plan A was to have Elian try and get to Bogdan on yesterday. It would have been a distraction for him while Nelly and Martina were getting down. Elian put her naked body next to him every chance she got but it didn't work. Bodgan is a tit man as we found out when they were living with Taylor.

Bogdan a tit man?  Is that why Nelly has the fake ones?  That has to be so annoying. Now comes Martina..Will he be able to play with those without Nelly getting jealous?  Time will tell.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

that's why he's been in a relationship for several years with Nelly, it was for her big tits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

that's why he's been in a relationship for several years with Nelly, it was for her big tits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, but that's why he paid for her to have a tit job many years ago if you remember what she looked like back then.

il y a 8 minutes, philo a dit :

I think plan A was to have Elian try and get to Bogdan on yesterday. It would have been a distraction for him while Nelly and Martina were getting down. Elian put her naked body next to him every chance she got but it didn't work. Bodgan is a tit man as we found out when they were living with Taylor.

she jumped on his back while she was naked and bogdan still resisted. surely if nelly can fuck other people he can too