B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

Many people were discussing why Nelly didn't get hers bigger like Masha and others were saying that Masha should have gotten hers smaller like Nelly. I guess it's never to please everyone ideal tit size. In my culture we say "anything beyond a mouth full is a waste".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nelly does not have the self confidence for a threesome. She will go off the deep end into depression if this happens. So I don't want to see it happen at all. 

I'm inclined to agree with your assessment. I didn't realize how fragile she was until her melt down when she could not work out the sleeping arrangements that night.

• Like 2

Gotta really wonder how Alberto feels about Boggert seeing Martina naked... or does he know at all?  To me, girl on girl is one thing, but freely letting another guy see her would cross a line.  I know we ALL can/have seen every inch of her on the cams, but it's the "in person" aspect that would be a major issue in my mind.  Gateway to a 3 way or hopping on another dick, says I, even though I don't think she would.  Just my opinion.

• Haha 1

I also wonder if Bogdan could manage watching Nelly and Martina make love in real time. I don't think he could. I think they would have to make him the center of attention for it to work. 

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Many people were discussing why Nelly didn't get hers bigger like Masha and others were saying that Masha should have gotten hers smaller like Nelly. I guess it's never to please everyone ideal tit size. In my culture we say "anything beyond a mouth full is a waste".

I'd rather have a good hand full. 🙂  Or the executive toy type of tits: NTPSi7x8xj4ptmaq.gif

Does anyone have a theory about where Bogdan goes to hide when he is off camera? It seems to be the area some describe as the garage. I wonder it there is a room full of monitors somewhere that he watches everything? It is curious that he seems to just appear from nowhere as something is about to happen...like when Nelly was fitting Martina with the swim suit. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, philo said:

No, but that's why he paid for her to have a tit job many years ago if you remember what she looked like back then.

Knowing Nelly and Bogdan for several years through the cameras, I am almost certain that this is a choice made by Nelly and that Bogdan has nothing to do with it, apart from supporting his wife in her decision.

In addition, her breast size change was only made two years ago, before they arrived in Spain and after the apartments in Russia closed.

And we can not say that she had the madness of greatness for all that level size 😁

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Does anyone have a theory about where Bogdan goes to hide when he is off camera? It seems to be the area some describe as the garage. I wonder it there is a room full of monitors somewhere that he watches everything? It is curious that he seems to just appear from nowhere as something is about to happen...like when Nelly was fitting Martina with the swim suit. 

No, he as to pay and become a premium member to rlc like some of us lot do. 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1