B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

Have we ever seen Bogdan, Nelly, and Martina deliberately plan some social time together?  I know they were together on the bed that that one night ... but that was mostly focused on Bogdan and Martina tending to Nelly's drunkeness.  They have also socialized as part of a larger group.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Have we ever seen Bogdan, Nelly, and Martina deliberately plan some social time together?  I know they were together on the bed that that one night ... but that was mostly focused on Bogdan and Martina tending to Nelly's drunkeness.  They have also socialized as part of a larger group.  

Can you say threesome?

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

the terrible twins (not) are back..all seems well in the kitchen with Viv, not exactly hugging but relaxed enough 😑

Well I for one am glad that N&B have laid down the law and are making sure all the girls have their clothes on and are behaving.  :dodgy:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, yelt said:

Can you say threesome?

Damnit Yelt, you jinxed it!  Now it won't happen for sure.  🙂 

Everyone was watching quietly, sipping their morning coffee here in US, waiting ... wondering ... and Yelt has to go ruin it!!

JK Yelt LOL

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Everyone was watching quietly, sipping their morning coffee here in US, waiting ... wondering ... and Yelt has to go ruin it!!

JK Yelt LOL

It will happen!!  Again and again until someone get hurt badly! My first thought is for Martina to move in with Bogdan and Nelly to carry on the relationship but these kind of relationships will derail..badly.  a month or two but it will derail for Nelly and Martina with school.  RLC..

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

JK Yelt LOL

sorry to dissapoint, but I wasn't lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

JK Yelt LOL

Sorry!  

• Like 1

So I'm wondering why Nelly put Martina in a swim suite that was guaranteed to have her tits falling out? Then Martina gives Bogdan an hour long tit show in the pool? (He could not seem to take his eyes off of her.) Seems like they are either trying to normalize their relationship by including him in their time together, or, this really may be the groundwork being laid for letting him in on the action.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

So I'm wondering why Nelly put Martina in a swim suite that was guaranteed to have her tits falling out? Then Martina gives Bogdan an hour long tit show in the pool? (He could not seem to take his eyes off of her.) Seems like they are either trying to normalize their relationship by including him in their time together, or, this really may be the groundwork being laid for letting him in on the action.

I think both...Now what does that do to Alberto?  When it happens to today and it will.. Will Martina tell Alberto? When Bogdan slips his penis into Martina will Nelly be all smiles?  Martina will!!  Wow. the soap opera begins. I hope that I am wrong but...She will spend the night as she brought her sleeping clothes. 

• Confused 1