B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

15 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It's been a week now, it's about time the suite had a tenent. If irc can not fill it give it to Eli and Tes. 🙂

I think it won’t be so wise , I predict they will need their  current individual  rooms so as they have their personal moments  for whoever is going to visit during the summer 😉 , I don’t think we will be seeing them single for much more time .. of course , with the master bedroom , they can have all nice , sweet and relaxing group sleeps 😂🤣

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it won’t be so wise , I predict they will need their  current individual  rooms so as they have their personal moments  for whoever is going to visit during the summer 😉 , I don’t think we will be seeing them single for much more time .. of course , with the master bedroom , they can have all nice , sweet and relaxing group sleeps 😂🤣

Once summer gets here you'll be lucky to see anyone at home most times.  Their days and evenings will be at the beach area. They'll only come home to eat and sleep get up and leave.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Once summer gets here you'll be lucky to see anyone at home most times.  Their days and evenings will be at the beach area. They'll only come home to eat and sleep get up and leave.

and  only to use RLC . as a  place to eat / sleep and get ready .for their real life .outside .  the apt just look at ..TESLA / ELIAN. NEEDED TO HIDE OUTSIDE .RLC CAMS . some where in the backyard.. i said they were worthless and they showed it .when they went and hide off cam in the backyard...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and  only to use RLC . as a  place to eat / sleep and get ready .for their real life .outside .  the apt just look at ..TESLA / ELIAN. NEEDED TO HIDE OUTSIDE .RLC CAMS . some where in the backyard.. i said they were worthless and they showed it .when they went and hide off cam in the backyard...

you're so funny as a guy, it's been almost 10 days since they joined RLC and they hardly left the house, they showed a lot of things during those few days, and the only night they go out and that they enjoy the joys of the backyard when they are back home, you need to belittle them and insult them
Frankly man I think you got the wrong project, you should put cameras in jail cells, at least you are sure that the people you watch don't move 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 4

Il y a 5 heures, bud2966 a dit :

They have entertained me more in a day than the ugly sisters that departed did in 6 months🙃

6 hours ago, bud2966 said:

You can blame the wonderful Bogdan for bringing the tent to the villa in the first place. 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Martina has arrived.  After a pleasant conversation with Bogdan and Nelly in the kitchen, she has gone out to the pool, stripped naked, and is swimming.  Bogdan is enjoying the show from the kitchen.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, moules said:

Martina has arrived.  After a pleasant conversation with Bogdan and Nelly in the kitchen, she has gone out to the pool, stripped naked, and is swimming.  Bogdan is enjoying the show from the kitchen.

he is strong this Bogdan, because he does this while turning his back to the pool, eating a cake and chatting with Vivian who is cooking 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Bogdan, Nelly, and Martina leave together.  Undoubtedly going to the secret apartment for a tryst.

V&T were staring at Martina as she dropped her towel and put her clothes back on by the pool.  Since Nelly already went nude with the 'terrible twins' by the pool, RLC is undoubtedly setting the stage for a future quartet, with Bogdan directing.

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

With the pool being offered 24/7 , as long as they don’t have any stupid “restrictions “ from Bogdan and Co. , I think we will be seeing them more often in the villa than making the time consuming / expensive journey to the beach .. time will tell 😎