B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

If I could give "Bogdan the Boss" a huge advice, instead of telling Tesla and Elian what NOT to do, he should go to B2 and tell Riya what TO DO !  Then after that, LEAVE THE PROJECT ONCE AND FOR ALL !!  And don't forget to bring your wife ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

9 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Han cocinado para sí mismos, 🙂 cuéntenos  a todos qué le gustaría ver hacer a las chicas sobrias en vacaciones, además de ver el sitio, que puedo agregar que estén fuera de cámara por un tiempo. Algo que me alegra verlos hacer y les deseo lo mejor y momentos divertidos. Entonces te pregunto, ¿quieres verlos sobrios o divirtiéndose como locos después de tomar unas copas? 🙂 

I want to see them sober up what we saw them do when drunk, although I insist, if the mentality of some amuse themselves inevitably goes through getting drunk, I am afraid that we will never agree.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

well, put it his way, when they arrved they counted out 11 x 50 eur notes plus some 20's. Today they had 3 x 20 each plus some change.Thats some 500 euro gone.  As said,  thinking they have run out of dosh. Thats all . A simple conclusion.

my point is how easily and quickly  you make them out to be freeloaders or users....   "  I hope they are not banking on Viv subbing them tonight"

that you are counting their money is again way too involved.... you don't know if they have banks, other money coming in ...they do get paid from RLC...

so if you cant see the insult  and make your 'observations' only upon the cash counting you unbelievably are that involved in to want to zero in on ... A. get a fucking life  B. you won't get this 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, catalonia said:

And from what is being shown if they are not drunk we cannot expect anything.

well maybe not 13 hours of reckless and wild ... but remember they came in with full nudism first days sober , enjoying the pool, cooking nude  and even the past few days full nudity around pool and villa... still pretty sexy to view in my opinion 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

would someone be so kind to tell me who is all around the pool  thanks 

Nelly, Pam, Vivian, Tesla, Elian

Nelly just jumped into the pool splashing T&E and getting their phones wet, etc.   They seemed a little pissed but I can't understand a word they were saying and they seem ok now.  Nelly was laughing in that hideous laugh of hers.  Again she is very very impulsive.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course they are, Nelly & Bogdan are two of the biggest drug users in the project and now Martina is a part of it!!

What proof do you have, they are what you are saying?  Or are you speculating, wishing they were drug dealers. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2