B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

il y a 19 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

It means RLC's original plan fell through and they can't fill the big room...😏

if it was just one of them moving into megs old room then i would agree but the fact thats its both surely means they got 2 new girls lined up that maybe dont know each other. So move T and E into one room and give the 2 new girls separate rooms.

56 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I like Elian, but I'm not too fond of Tesla. I think Elian has a pretty face without her glasses on. Tesla on the other hand, not so pretty.

I like Elian too. Cute face, adorable glasses and a nice little spot with pussy hair. But I like them both.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, james deen said:

if it was just one of them moving into megs old room then i would agree but the fact thats its both surely means they got 2 new girls lined up that maybe dont know each other. So move T and E into one room and give the 2 new girls separate rooms.

The very fact that they get on so well together suggests to me that they should've put them together in that room in the 1st place...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They should have moved straight in there at the start of their stay...It suggests that whoever RLC had lined up for the 'Megan Suite', ain't gonna happen now...
Kick N&B out and, theoretically, there'll be 4 beds up for grabs...It can't be that difficult to find 4 brand new gorgeous, uninhibited and genuinely bisexual girls, surely... 😏

They don't need to be bisexual, but it would be nice if they had a guy that would come visit them from time to time.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was trying to emphasise the word 'genuinely' bisexual...:biggrin:

Genuine or not, I prefer masturbation and b/g-action over any form of g/g-stuff. It's just my preferance. I think it's boring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

My thoughts on Tasla and Aliens move to the master bedroom....I think that RLC never had anyone lined up to take the master bedroom and only did what they did to keep the viewers hopeful.  After last nights BS massage with Vivian, Bogdan thought it would be better served if done in the master bedroom and hence the move of the girls into the master bedroom.  Could there be two new girls coming, sure there could be but I don't see it anytime soon.

Bogdan and Nelly are the problem, get rid of them and no more problem......and for damn sure don't cast anymore guys in the villa!!

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Genuine or not, I prefer masturbation and b/g-action over any form of g/g-stuff. It's just my preferance. I think it's boring.

I respect your preferences even though you don't respect the majority of the viewers preferences for no live in males in the villa.....hypocritical if you ask me.

• Like 2