B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

so now all of a sudden people notice Boggy is not at B4,i have pointed out over and over again how he is gone all day 3 ,4 or 5 days a week gone in the AM not home till 5 or 6 at night going off and staying off cam for 3 or 4 days straight but noboy else seamed to catch this 

Not many people are fixated on Bogdan and his activities. I for one never care about him and his missus, they are amongst the current least interesting RLC tenants for me. TBH I am much happier when they are not home as their presence doesn't add anything to the mix. I hope RLC replace them with a young playful couple soon who would fit in well in the Villa and can provide some entertainments for us. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

thank GIF VIVIAN  you are stating to win my         Heart Heartbeat GIF by swerk

so all they need to do is to show you their pussy on camera for an extended period of time and you will move them from your the most hated ( worthless ) list to the most loved one 😁 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Ginger did what everyone was asking for from all the other girls to do and she got slated big time, some right nasty coments here on CC, same thing you seem to enjoy and encourage Eli and Tess to do today. 😉 

I don’t agree with you , I encourage Eli and Tess to be themselves and behave as they would do if this place had no cameras and simply make things exactly as being on holidays . I don’t believe encouraging them for that is a reason to be “ judged nasty “ like Ginger , but as I said , we don’t agree and it is perfectly fine ☺️

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Not many people are fixated on Bogdan and his activities. I for one never care about him and his missus, they are amongst the current least interesting RLC tenants for me. TBH I am much happier when they are not home as their presence doesn't add anything to the mix. I hope RLC replace them with a young playful couple soon who would fit in well in the Villa and can provide some entertainments for us. 

Yeah I hear ya blue. I did like them when they had a place of their own

always lots of hot guest. And his hot sis 🙂

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, hexagon said:

Wow these new girls are ugly men, they fit right in with Nelly.

Who would have thought that losing Megan and holly would drop this villa down to one of the worst cams. knacker faces the lot of them

6 hours ago, mikeusa said:

where do you see ugly men?,      all i see is three beautiful ladies.

He's just confused in life.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yeas, it's abit strange that developement. Though Elian has been on her period during that time too, so maybe she'll get back to bating again soon.

On her period for almost 2 weeks? I don't think so, Ed. I see most of the girls bating with a string hanging out of their twat.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, moules said:

Michael is an Irish friend of Finn, who declined to accompany Tes back to the villa on the night that Finn joined Eli.  So Finn got to sleep between Eli and Tes.

Who the fuck is Finn? Where do you people come up with these names? 🙄

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Finn is the guy that Ellian gave a BJ to in the shower. Finn is also a good Irish name (so is Micheal for that matter).

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Some english speakers would be so nice as most of the girls seem to have pretty good english themselves (Tesla seems to be multi-lingual inc good English, not sure if Viv has any English); just look at how popular Luna was partly because she is genuine Geordie Lass ... 😇

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

36 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

didn't hear it myself but that was what she called him, they spoke in English

Finn is the guy who was in the villa last week and the name was given ( christened ) as a suggestion by a forum member so we can make the chat easier . We assume he is from Ireland because of his accent , real name or nationality never confirmed , the name was suggested , since people liked it and wasn’t another suggestion , we continued with that ☺️… this is how the names are acquired for chat purposes and it is fun somehow ☺️