B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

Hopefully this means they got 2 new tenants ready to come

i would truly hope so - as it stands I am watching B5 and Pam, and occasional visits to M&A. Really don't like these two (  my own personal likes/dislikes) Can't really justify the hobby on that amount of viewing and interest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't know if I'll like it or not yet though.

On the + side: Probably two new girls coming in. And much, much better views on T&E in the shower.
On the - side: I loved watching Tesla use the toilet downstairs. And possibly less privacy for potencial masturbation or sex. 

• Upvote 1

Even if I was against it because I wanted that the girls can have their own privacy when needed 😉😏🤓 , I think this is their reward for their participation the 2,5 weeks that are part of RLC .. time to enjoy their jacuzzi , invite whoever they feel and give us some super wonderful crazy times 😋😋😁 , they share all as we have seen , so , their friendship and common things doing is what makes this move reasonable 😉😇

Plus , after seeing that Vivian is slowly developing a friendship , if any of them wants to have her privacy  in the master bedroom , Vivian can provide sleeping facilities I guess or one can sleep in the living room , possibilities  are endless and nothing would be a problem.. well done girls , you deserve it ☺️😇

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Even if I was against it because I beloved that the girls can have their own privacy when needed 😉😏🤓 , I think this is their reward for their participation the 2,5 weeks that are part of RLC .. time to enjoy their jacuzzi , invite whoever they feel and give us some super wonderful crazy times 😋😋😁 , they share all as we have seen , so , their friendship and common things doing is what makes this move reasonable 😉😇

Plus , after seeing that Vivian is slowly developing a friendship , if any of them wants to have her privacy  in the master bedroom , Vivian can provide sleeping facilities I guess or one can sleep in the living room , possibilities  are endless and nothing would be a problem.. well done girls , you deserve it ☺️😇

IMO DD no they don't - crude, ignorant ,juvenile, lack respect, pick any one

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this is their reward for their participation the 2,5 weeks that are part of RLC

I actually was wondering if they had some sort of a 2-3 week trial period.   Of course we can speculate like crazy on what RLC is doing (and we will of course).   Maybe  they had a couple of sorts or some sort of "premium" cast member in the works ... and that fell through ... and maybe (hopefully) they have two hot girls lined up but unlike T&E they don't know each other so not appropriate to put them in a room with one bed.  Or maybe Boggy and Nelly lobbied for this room and RLC took 2 weeks to decide.  Or Or Or ...

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

IMO DD no they don't - crude, ignorant ,juvenile, lack respect, pick any one

They are so far two of the few I remember that they “ respect “ the GOV part of RLC that they have assigned .. they behave in full holidays mood 😇 Always happy to disagree with people who can have a good chat here and provide arguments and not because of “ just like that “ … 😇