B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Finn is the guy who was in the villa last week and the name was given ( christened ) as a suggestion by a forum member so we can make the chat easier . We assume he is from Ireland because of his accent , real name or nationality never confirmed , the name was suggested , since people liked it and wasn’t another suggestion , we continued with that ☺️… this is how the names are acquired for chat purposes and it is fun somehow ☺️

Yes he told the twins he came from Ireland, I heard them discussing it 😇

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

OT a little -  but I have christened Bruno as the Cultural Attache for Venezuela (much to a few CC members amusement), but I'm OK for the acronym CAV to be used. Thank you

He's had more names than rows with Gina so he may prefer this new title to some of them, eg Fart Sniffer 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

On her period for almost 2 weeks? I don't think so, Ed. I see most of the girls bating with a string hanging out of their twat.

No. She obviously hasn't been on her period for 2 weeks. And yes, many (if not most) girls are actually more horny during their period days. I was just looking for an explaination. Another factor might be that they have been going out regularily. She may have had her needs satisfied. Anyway, whatever the reasons are, I hope it turns around, and she starts satisfying her needs on camera again. Whether it is masturbating or having sex with a guy she has met, I wish that it happens where we can take part in it. That's the meaning of this project, isn't it. Too many tenants have misunderstood that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Promoted to the big room!

Wow.   If there is a will, there's a way.   If you build it, they will come.  

Very impressed after all the clamoring here to give these two sweeties a room together ... it has actually happened.

Any evidence that they are just not taking the room?   The way they acted on that crazy day, I could imagine them saying "Fuck this.  Fuck Bogdan.  Fuck Nelly ... we are taking that room".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Have to ask why? Not a good move IMO😕

I hear you Neil but what is the downside?  There probably is a downside, there always always is in life.

But someone needs to articulate it because I don't see it.

Of course, if RLC has two complete total sluts waiting in line to get in ... we can't see that ... that could expose this as a mistake.  But I see no reason to see that room be empty and I think these girls were meant to sleep together every night.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Wow.   If there is a will, there's a way.   If you build it, they will come.  

Very impressed after all the clamoring here to give these two sweeties a room together ... it has actually happened.

Any evidence that they are just not taking the room?   The way they acted on that crazy day, I could imagine them saying "Fuck this.  Fuck Bogdan.  Fuck Nelly ... we are taking that room".

well, if this is what it looks like, thats me out. 😒

• Upvote 1