Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

No matter what you want to call it, the whole thing is really unbalanced.

Just imagin Bodgan would go for a few days travel with his 2nd girlfriend. I don't think Nelly would take this situation well.

Nelly and Alberto are two different people. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sería interesante saber qué historia le ha contado Nelly a Bogdan. Creo que podría ser un poco diferente al que Martina le dice a Alerbto  😉 .

I've been sorry for not speaking Russian for a while

Whoooa, Alberto explodes. It's at times like this that I wished there was a auto voice translator that provided subtitles / text at bottom of screen.

Wasn't watching, just heard plates and silverware tossed, Alberto raised voice. 

Awkward quite now.

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Vaya, Alberto explota. En momentos como este, deseaba que hubiera un traductor de voz automático que proporcionara subtítulos / texto en la parte inferior de la pantalla.

He has done it out of nonsense, Martina has reproached him for not looking at her while he was talking to her and he has gotten angry

Just now, catalonia said:

The truth is that I was listening to her and it was like listening to a girl who is explaining to her mother that she has found the man of her life.

🤦‍♂️ I've said it here many times. .The way Martina acts around and with Nelly,  she's head over heels in love with her..  Nelly goes along for the fun.. but I don't see her being "in love" with Martina. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

He has done it out of nonsense, Martina has reproached him for not looking at her while he was talking to her and he has gotten angry

What guy wants to hear the sordid details of how his girlfriend got fucked and how she had orgasms with another person.. be it man or woman.. There is such a thing as too much information and hurting his pride or ego. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mingo said:

🤦‍♂️  Lo he dicho aquí muchas veces. .La forma en que Martina actúa alrededor y con Nelly, está locamente enamorada de ella ... Nelly va por la diversión ... pero no la veo "enamorada" de Martina. 

Listening to Martina, I have no doubt that she is.

4 minutes ago, catalonia said:

The truth is that I was listening to her and it was like listening to a girl who is explaining to her mother that she has found the man of her life.

What man doesn't like to hear that from his girlfriend/wife.😒

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, catalonia a dit :

sound like martina is trying to make him angry on purpose

• Upvote 1

Just now, chuck206 said:

What man doesn't like to hear that from his girlfriend/wife.😒

That will allow me to easily walk away from RLC. I have never liked Nelly and loved Martina. That is it!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4