Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alberto isn’t going mostly because of the dogs and secondary , due  to the language barrier … but Bruno has never been seen anywhere else since Gina and him moved in their apartment .. my prediction is still saying that they won’t be making the summer , but let’s see 😎

The dog argument wears thin on me but I do get it.

Who won't be making the summer?  Gina/Bruno?   Martina/Alberto?  Or both?  We should start a pool on CC.

As I type this, I am realizing it is a bit disrespectful to these couples.  I say it in fun.  To be clear, I want them to succeed and be happy.  Maybe not so much Gina as I think Bruno is an asshole.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Mooie Marta

Let’s see who gets drunk the most tonight … they are all heavy drinkers 😜 Marta , Gina and Martina 😂🤣

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see who gets drunk the most tonight … they are all heavy drinkers 😜 Marta , Gina and Martina 😂🤣

Now that would be something to bet on.

Hard to measure "most drunk" but if we measured who is still standing at the end ... that would be Gina.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The dog argument wears thin on me but I do get it.

Who won't be making the summer?  Gina/Bruno?   Martina/Alberto?  Or both?  We should start a pool on CC.

As I type this, I am realizing it is a bit disrespectful to these couples.  I say it in fun.  To be clear, I want them to succeed and be happy.  Maybe not so much Gina as I think Bruno is an asshole.

The dogs I also don’t accept but I mention it after many members post it as a big excuse .. there are many ways for the dogs , even the argument about not being able to go on holidays because of them for a period .. Gina and Bruno won’t be making it through summer , if they do , it might be worse than Kitty and Smith after a certain moment , the only wish that I have staying together is to see Daniela aka Cleopatra 😁 that I hope if they break up to manage and we see her in the RLC cameras world  .. 

Bruno is a young guy who still likes to have as many women as possible and in my opinion , the only reason he moved in a common apartment has been financial as Covid has hit his whatever job that he’s doing really hard .. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Hard to measure "most drunk" but if we measured who is still standing at the end ... that would be Gina.

I hope we don’t see Marta completely wasted like last time when Martina had to put her in the shower to refresh 😂 I totally agree that Gina won’t have any problems with an endless drinking evening .. as for Nelly , I don’t want even to think about it but Bogdan is there , so I believe she will behave ..  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

I hope we don’t see Marta completely wasted like last time when Martina had to put her in the shower to refresh 😂 I totally agree that Gina won’t have any problems with an endless drinking evening .. as for Nelly , I don’t want even to think about it but Bogdan is there , so I believe she will behave .. 

I think we all want to see something wild and crazy ... but let's temper ourselves.  This is RLC.  It will be a fun evening for them.  For us?  I am not so sure.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

She is big slavic girl, could outdrink average european male for sure.😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

I wonder how many more they're going to cram in that little apartment.  Little surprised Gina is there.  Didn't realize they were that close.

they have been friendly and the best part is Gina is strong with both Spanish (lives in Barcelona full time /long time  and of course Russian ...a great fit for this party 

17 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I think we all want to see something wild and crazy ... but let's temper ourselves.  This is RLC.  It will be a fun evening for them.  For us?  I am not so sure.

It is Martina’s day , I want that she has the ultimate fun after last year’s Covid heavily hitting Spain and not being able to enjoy , I don’t mind if today nothing is offered for our eyes and entertainment , she has been compensating us for many years and especially the last 12 months ( more or less ) , we can easily say that she’s the one who kept the RLC interest alive especially after middle October and onwards ☺️

I am sure she will enjoy the maximum , if more things happens and she shares , it would be simply a huge bonus for all of her fans and not only 😉😇😎

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, valdemar said:

She is big slavic girl, could outdrink average european male for sure.😂

Gina will always be special for all of her contribution , always a big fan of hers and everything she has shared , real , authentic and simply Gina ☺️😇

• Like 2