Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We can for sure say that this is the most people we have ever seen being in  / visiting  Martina and Alberto’s apartment , another big proof of how much Martina’s life has changed the last year and her “ mixing “ in the Russian apartments RLC world .. and as I have said , this is something she definitely loves , being with girls of her age and being able to discuss about things that concern the mind of women of her age ☺️

She likes company and talking. All of them are affected by pandemic quarantine.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I wonder how many more they're going to cram in that little apartment.  Little surprised Gina is there.  Didn't realize they were that close.

You're right it like Ariana and Gina...really. But nice to see she is surrounded by people who care about her in some form or fashion.

Cheers ! Saluda! Felicidades! Parabens!!

Martina!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One more appearance of Gina to one of the tenants apartment without Bruno next to her … something that says quite a lot on my humble opinion about the relationship they have .. 

Not your best work DD.  We see Martina constantly in other apartments without Alberto.  And honestly, yes Bogdan is with Nelly a bit more often, but Nelly travels alone a lot and  the two are often separated days at a time.

I agree this may say "quite a lot"  about the relationship they have, but I am not sure what given this is common in RLC it seems.  At least common with these 3 couples.   

17 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Sure, but I didn't think they were good friends enough that when she moved out of B4, she's be invited to Martina's. 

One would think that Megan and perhaps Holly would be  here if they were still in B4.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, mingo said:

The Russians are at the apartment. 

That's not her real name.. there's no R in her name. 

Actually, there is an "R" in her initials, however, they are not "JUR" either.

16 minutes ago, valdemar said:

She likes company and talking. All of them are affected by pandemic quarantine.

Definitely the stupid virus has affected  everybody’s lives , but even before , Martina and Alberto had never  had so many guests at the same time in the apartment , a very positive change of course ☺️😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not your best work DD.  We see Martina constantly in other apartments without Alberto.  And honestly, yes Bogdan is with Nelly a bit more often, but Nelly travels alone a lot and  the two are often separated days at a time.

I agree this may say "quite a lot"  about the relationship they have, but I am not sure what given this is common in RLC it seems.  At least common with these 3 couples.   

Alberto isn’t going mostly because of the dogs and secondary , due  to the language barrier … but Bruno has never been seen anywhere else since Gina and him moved in their apartment .. my prediction is still saying that they won’t be making the summer , but let’s see 😎