Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

I posted this in the B4 thread earlier..

Martina is a bright, fun-loving girl who like everyone has moments of reflection as your earth day approaches. She wants to further her education and live a good life. Some of us, have watched her for a long time. She has a smile that would slay a dragon and style all her own.

She has been chameleon like as of late since her more frequent time spent at B4 with Megan, Holly and all.

She tried to include Al in the mix but it wasn't something he enjoyed.

She needs to make herself happy and be a little more selfish in that regard. It will help her in the long run. Save her a lot of tears. Today is her birthday 🎂.

Happy Birthday Martina!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, yelt said:

Time for Alberto and Martina to separate?  If so, will Martina move to B4 until he finds a place to live or will she ask Alberto to leave. She could move into B4 which could make it difficult for her future plans and school.  Thoughts. 

First off, Martina wouldn't have to ask ME to leave i'd be gone on my own.she could go and stay with nelly and deal with any problems that came up. As for her future plan's and school if i was Alberto i'd tell her that you are the one that screwed up so       The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, macario777 said:

Primera vez que escucho a Martina decir el verdadero nombre de Alberto...................

eso es correcto, pero se supone que no debes decirlo en este foro.