Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

It's Ramera. 

I've watched RLC for several years, without a sub. Six months ago I joined and also joined CAMCAPS.

I wonder how, with all the security and identification protection these participants get, how their real names would be available?

I ask this in curiosity, not to gain any additional knowledge of the participants.

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

No. All that happened was Martina was as cold as ice to Alberto and they had a very deep discussion about something. When she got to B 4 she was talking to Nelly outside in the Backyard and was crying with her hands and arms going in each and every direction. My thoughts she was talking about A as they had another fight before she left. I'm sure N&B had a lot to do about this discussion tonight. There has been NO kissing, hugging or smiling the entire night except A kissed her on top of the head twice. I'm guessing it is about their relationship changing in one way or another. 

Thank you JMAN.  I was AFK most of the day.  How was Martina and Alberto together when she returned back to her apartment.

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

No. All that happened was Martina was as cold as ice to Alberto and they had a very deep discussion about something. When she got to B 4 she was talking to Nelly outside in the Backyard and was crying with her hands and arms going in each and every direction. My thoughts she was talking about A as they had another fight before she left. I'm sure N&B had a lot to do about this discussion tonight. There has been NO kissing, hugging or smiling the entire night except A kissed her on top of the head twice. I'm guessing it is about their relationship changing in one way or another. 

Martina's first mistake is confiding with ugly Nelly.  It is partly because of her that the situation has escalated with A&M.  They live separate lives now and it does appear she is very unhappy with Alberto, no matter what. I wonder if this is it!  Time for Alberto and Martina to separate?  If so, will Martina move to B4 until he finds a place to live or will she ask Alberto to leave. She could move into B4 which could make it difficult for her future plans and school.  Thoughts. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

I've watched RLC for several years, without a sub. Six months ago I joined and also joined CAMCAPS.

I wonder how, with all the security and identification protection these participants get, how their real names would be available?

I ask this in curiosity, not to gain any additional knowledge of the participants.

I found out Gina’s real name by observation. 

first happy birthday to you Martina, stay healthy and make the right decisions. Make them soon. After the unusually large number of discussions in the last few days and the lengthy conversation with Nelly, I am not surprised that Martina was not with Alberto as usual after her return. No hugs or kisses. It is a difficult situation for her because nothing is developing in her relationship with Alberto, at least not in the direction she maybe wants. Maybe it would be good if she spend some days without Alberto and Nelly to think carefully about her future path perhaps also a serious talk with her mother/family might help when she will visit them. whis her all the best.