Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

So they are going to stay in the apartment?

I  thought this party was "in the park"?  I am assuming there is a neighborhood park like across the street or something.

B4 outdoor cams say it's damn near 90 out.  Maybe they don't want to sit outside and bake.  If there were a pool, I'm sure that would be different.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, valdemar said:

Isaw them in bed. Lazy one

5 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I wonder how many more they're going to cram in that little apartment.  Little surprised Gina is there.  Didn't realize they were that close.

Don't forget that Gina lived in B4 when Martina was visiting quite frequently.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Don't forget that Gina lived in B4 when Martina was visiting quite frequently.

Sure, but I didn't think they were good friends enough, that when she moved out of B4, she'd be invited to Martina's.  I don't have an issue with it, it's just that she wasn't high on my list for possible attendees here.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Without Bruno! He was in bed when she kissed him goodbye.

One more appearance of Gina to one of the tenants apartment without Bruno next to her … something that says quite a lot on my humble opinion about the relationship they have .. 

• Like 1

We can for sure say that this is the most people we have ever seen being in  / visiting  Martina and Alberto’s apartment , another big proof of how much Martina’s life has changed the last year and her “ mixing “ in the Russian apartments RLC world .. and as I have said , this is something she definitely loves , being with girls of her age and being able to discuss about things that concern the mind of women of her age ☺️

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, valdemar said:

by the way, Gina looks to be tallest of all girls. I thought that Martina is tall girl, but looks like she is 5'7 not more.

Gina has been always the tallest before Riya appeared , Gina makes everyone look children 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1