Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

The Russians are at the apartment. 

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Based on the balloons they're blowing up now, they're going to spell her real name instead of her screen name... however, I see a "J U R"... doesn't make sense.

That's not her real name.. there's no R in her name. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It is nice to finally see the famous Marta that has been talked about all this time.   Everybody get a good look at her so that the next time Martina's thin little school friend shows up ... no one has to ask "is that Marta?"!  She seems to be a fun loving girl. 

Despite the stress between Martina and Alberto ... I wish them all a wonderful evening and a great party.

Yes ... the  paella looks amazing.  If it is as good as it looks on cam ... maybe Alberto has an opportunity in cooking.  Watching him nurture the paella ... it really is the first thing we have seen where he has shown some passion for ... beyond video games and bike riding.  

Welcome Marta!  Here's to you Martina -- Happy Birthday!  And warm wishes to Alberto  who I hope finds his way.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Nelly & Bogdan at the apartment + the classmate ?

No, that's her old friend from her hometown Marta!! She used to wear large eyeglasses and when she stayed over at their apartment before covid, she would shower in her bathing suit! 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Nelly & Bogdan at the apartment + the classmate ?

Ok, everyone please pay attention, so we can do away with a hundred questions and speculations about who this is...  THIS is Marta, her best friend from her home town.  The OTHER girl that visited and spent the night was a CLASSMATE (also, NOT her sister).  I don't know the other girl's name, but she is NOT Marta... THIS is Marta.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, mingo said:

It look like she's inflating the letters in her name.. first letter is done. 

Give me a J.. give me a U... Marta is on it 

I thought you were going to say Give me B next (not U)  and something about you don't care what order it is as long as Martina gives you a BJ... good morning my material can only get better after a coffee... NO???  

• Haha 3

Sometimes couples grow together and evolve, whereas sometimes couples can grow apart. They dont have to always share the same interests, desires and hobbies etc. M&A have very different personalities which works for them so far. N&B are quite similar and free spirited, but Bogdan draws the line at sleeping with other girls, probably because he knows it would hurt Nelly too much. There is no way that both guys are not aware of Martina and Nelly hooking up, but a lot of guys are happy for their women to be with other girls, but many women would find it difficult to see their man have sex with another woman or guy for that matter.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

a very nice get together with Bogdan & Nelly at Martina's and Alberto's  with the men enjoying a good conversation ... so a more comfortable social scene  where the language can be more relaxed and manageable versus crazy part atmosphere ... looks cool and friendly which is more likely where this relationship is going and should go.   I realize Alberto doesn't get as involved as Martina because of language barrier and good on Bogdan to trymore with Al  as he is likely picking up social, small talk skills being in Spain this long ...  

• Like 3