Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

I wanted to transfer this here because it relates more to these four  in this apt than B4 .. only because they are all here and the bulk of the fans are Martina here who drives the fucked up Four conversation.... 

JenniferMom said:

So you weren't really serious when you created these new threads?  It was a protest?

I understand your frustration Mark, you know that.   But honestly ... if we could measure the amount of Martina/Nelly "speculation" posts (i.e. "separation in the works") VS the sum total of all posts that have nothing to do with RLC at all ... (i.e. global warming, Trump, smoking is bad for you, people are not taking covid seriously, and most importantly, just people bitching at each other like little kids honestly) ... do you really think the N/M speculations are that big of an issue here?  Hell my friend Yelt is responsible for most of them LOL ... we could fix the problem easily!  Just kidding Yelt.

Anyway ... that's  my 2 cents on that.  Life is like a box of chocolates.

Mark T .....

lucky enough my internet went down and killed my original rant  because my original was mean .... but you do not understand my frustration and that doesn't matter ...  but let me just say after the endless, repetitive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! speculations on the demise, the insults, the so outrageously wrong comments  you all pound out regularly here  (and you stand tall beside Yelt !!) here we have the battered and beaten couples ...all adults, playing ever so nice in the sandbox of Life ...  sure relationships fail, falter and struggle (this too covered to death) but trust me these Kids Got This .....let them teach you, show you, of other peoples  Real Life and  not your impressions and speculations .....   

a side note all these other off topic comments you mention do not come close to the intensity and scrutiny these 4 get ...  and understanding some of these CC members have known each other here for Years and have developed friendships and concerns and interest in each other, so if they go off on Covid or football I can appreciate that even get some other parts of the world views on things ,,,, not speculation nonsense   

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I wanted to transfer this here because it relates more to these four  in this apt than B4 .. only because they are all here and the bulk of the fans are Martina here who drives the fucked up Four conversation.... 

Funny to me the guy who wants to cut down on posting volume keeps spraying his posts all over!

JUST KIDDING MARK.  You know I adore you.

My response to this is back in B4 for anyone who cares to see.  I am doing my part to cut down on extraneous OT posts!!! Everybody needs to do their share!

• Confused 1

Guest amandafan

What bothers me more is the haggling about the suggestion and the speculation. Let everyone have their choice of what they post. It's your choice to read it or not. And with that my first and last post on this topic, otherwise I'll be guilty of this behavior too. 

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Funny to me the guy who wants to cut down on posting volume keeps putting his posts all over!

JUST KIDDING MARK.  You know I adore you.

My response to this is back in B4 for anyone who cares to see.  I am doing my part to cut down on extraneous OT posts!!! Everybody needs to do their share!

nothing about cutting down ...not my concern...quality?  sure but not my control or interest, everyone to their own way....  rant about incessant  nonsense ..that's my thing ...  Life is a box of assholes ...you never know which one you will get until you pick one ... 

this is the best location for the Martina and related as their fans are mostly here  as not that many followers of B4 care so much about N&B other than they should go...  but whatever ...

• Haha 1