Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

21 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

@StnCld316you should give out awards for most accurate and most bizarre speculative posts when apartment is UM

I  noticed that donuthothead was confused over my sensible post. I guess there are just some people susceptible to this mental problem.😞

10 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I  noticed that donuthothead was confused over my sensible post. I guess there are just some people susceptible to this mental problem.😞

Just rather confused as to why when admitting you don't know why the apartment went UM you made up two stories and went with the one that would likely cause more 'drama'.  Almost like reading your thought processes.  Don't get too hung up on people being confused when you admit you made it all up.

We've no idea, at present, as to why the apartment went UM. Yes it could be either of your theories or a simple power cut or Martina's brother popped round to get his fix of watching her in the shower.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

" El Perfume " de Patrick Süskind. Una novela maravillosa.

curiosamente la pelicula de el perfume , se rodo en barcelona y gerona , yo personalmente vi los decorados en las calles de barcelona , no muy lejos de donde vive martina .

2 minutes ago, darkman said:

Curiously, the perfume movie was shot in Barcelona and Girona. I personally saw the sets on the streets of Barcelona, not far from where Martina lives.

The film was as good as the book, which is not always the case.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peterandpaul said:

La película fue tan buena como el libro, lo que no siempre es así.

la escena donde aparcen todos desnudos al final , se rodo en el  ( pueblo español ) de barcelona , es como un  castillo que hay en la montaña de montjuic donde hacen actos populares y hay restauracion ( restaurantes ) recuerdo que pedian gente para el casting . muy buena la pelicula , si