Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

добре казано и страхотно наблюдение ... ние не включваме житейската перспектива на суингърите към тези двойки ... твърде често лесбийките, домашните вредители, рогоносец ... това е освежаващо POV ... (да, включено понякога, но обикновено странична бележка Суингърите имат огромна общност и култура 

Thanks, Mark!Involved in disputes what is moral and what we do not- we forget about this society on the swingers!And what's wrong if they are?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Tomorrow, if the plans don't change, will be the party in the park, attended by M&A, N&B, Marta, his friend from school and maybe Gina.
When Marta returns to Castellon, Martina and Taco will go with her to celebrate her birthday with her friends from the village...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 1

Just now, omedo said:

Tomorrow, if the plans don't change, will be the party in the park, attended by M&A, N&B, Marta, his friend from school and maybe Gina.
When Marta returns to Castellon, Martina and Taco will go with her to celebrate her birthday with her friends from the village...

Thank you for the excellent info , as  always ☺️

• Upvote 1

Just now, omedo said:

Утре, ако плановете не се променят, ще бъде партито в парка, на което ще присъстват M&A, N&B, Марта, неговата приятелка от училище и може би Джина.
Когато Марта се върне в Кастелон, Мартина и Тако ще отидат с нея, за да отпразнуват рождения си ден с приятелите си от селото ...

Thanks,Omedo!As always accurate information at the right time!!!👏👍

6 minutes ago, omedo said:

Thanks omedo, as always helps us to understand better what`s going on. So I think the party tomorry will be very interesting but unfortunately without us, will give a lot of room for speculations 😱 😉. Means that she will travel to her hometown only with Taco, Alberto will stay because of Lucky at home.  So another week with some days without any "action" in the apartment.🤔

22 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Thanks omedo, as always helps us to understand better what`s going on. So I think the party tomorry will be very interesting but unfortunately without us, will give a lot of room for speculations 😱 😉. Means that she will travel to her hometown only with Taco, Alberto will stay because of Lucky at home.  So another week with some days without any "action" in the apartment.🤔

There will be action as Alberto will continue with his “ action gaming “ 😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There will be action as Alberto will continue with his “ action gaming “ 😆

If he gets a replacement, current one no longer there.  Packed away earlier, not sure if broken or trading for an upgrade.

Just to avoid confusion, I'm talking about the games console, not his girlfriend.

• Haha 3

Martina wears a really nice dress today. After almost two hours under Nelly's cosmetic treatment, I don't see much of a difference between before and now. I still think she doesn't need it, she is a natural beauty.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Днес Мартина носи наистина хубава рокля. След почти два часа под козметичното лечение на Нели не виждам голяма разлика между преди и сега. Все още мисля, че тя няма нужда от нея, тя е естествена красавица.

She has not been "treated"to change her face!These were just cosmetic procedures for thickening eyelashes and shaping eyebrows!But these adjustments are not noticeable on cameras with such a resolution as theirs!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Martina wears a really nice dress today. After almost two hours under Nelly's cosmetic treatment, I don't see much of a difference between before and now. I still think she doesn't need it, she is a natural beauty.

In general Martina started to dress very nice. I didn't notice any changes after treatment as well.