Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

33 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

It's Ramera. 

Global Rules

(7) ... Treat other Members and Tenants with respect. It's fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the actions of tenants, but do so in constructive ways.

Any Violation of the Rules will Result in Warnings Given with a Possibility of being Having Forum Privileges Revoked for a Specified Time or being Banned Depending on the severity of nature involved.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, omedo said:

Tomorrow, if the plans don't change, will be the party in the park, attended by M&A, N&B, Marta, his friend from school and maybe Gina.
When Marta returns to Castellon, Martina and Taco will go with her to celebrate her birthday with her friends from the village...

Did they start the paella today?  I get hungry just thinking about it.  I bet it's awesome.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Did they start the paella today?  I get hungry just thinking about it.  I bet it's awesome.

No. All that happened was Martina was as cold as ice to Alberto and they had a very deep discussion about something. When she got to B 4 she was talking to Nelly outside in the Backyard and was crying with her hands and arms going in each and every direction. My thoughts she was talking about A as they had another fight before she left. I'm sure N&B had a lot to do about this discussion tonight. There has been NO kissing, hugging or smiling the entire night except A kissed her on top of the head twice. I'm guessing it is about their relationship changing in one way or another.