Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

24 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

she certainly doesn't seem to want to spend anytime at the house,so if shes not there hes making nothing in the sex money divide if thats how it works

The way he makes love, he doesn't need her there for that many hours.  She could do him daily and still spend all her time at B4.

• Haha 1

Did anyone catch what Alberto was packing up in the Guest Room.  It was a piece of equipment that he was meticulously repacking  as if he was going to return it to the store.  Maybe he is returning is XBOX (or whatever he uses)!

Hmmm maybe I am looking a little desperate for shreds of insight!  LOL

Seriously though, if Alberto starts to move forward with his life, it will be fun to watch Martina.  Often, one partner really doesn't want the other to fix their issues because they lose the moral high ground.  It's always better to feel that the relationship failed because the other person didn't change.  

OMG am I out over my skis now?  I am sounding like my friend Yelt!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

shes off out again looks like an overnight bag, if she was mine she'd be gone 

Understood but I think she has the leverage.  Not sure she would be too devastated if he broke it off.  I could be wrong.  I continue to maintain that Alberto does not love himself very much and is not proud of his life right now ... and  people who are like that will become very submissive.  Deep inside he may hate that she is off having fun every day but he knows he does not have a leg to stand on because he has done nothing with his life the last year/months or whatever it has been.

Think about it ... if he says "you were at B4 yesterday, I don't want you to go again today".  What would be her response?  "OK and what is my alternative?  Sit here and watch you play video games?  Make love  for 20 minutes?  Then what?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Big Favour  I started a new sub Topic for everyone obsessed with M&A  N&B and for the pages upon pages of theories, speculations and moralizing  and outright fabrications .... I hope you all jump right in and share amongst your people ... Enjoy for many hundreds more  of pages as you already have and something tells me you all have hundreds of more pages in you.... and as way  less boring M&A apt. is compared to B4 please try to use it and keep to any real life events in this apts.    or go to B4 as I have set up the same sub topic there ....  

EVERY THEORY OF NELLY BOGDAN, MARTINA ALBERTO TO KEEP THE FUCK OUT OF THE MAIN THREAD

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On Alberto's defense, it must be hard to find a decent job while you are still an active participant of RLC, right?

Help me out here:

Bogdan is on the payroll, Bruno is a DJ, Tibor is??? and Dantez is ??? what about Smith (beside cutting Pepik's hair)...