Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

56 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Grote Gunst  Ik ben een nieuw subonderwerp begonnen voor iedereen die geobsedeerd is door M&A N&B en voor de pagina's na pagina's van theorieën, speculaties en moraliserende en regelrechte verzinsels .... Ik hoop dat jullie er allemaal meteen in springen en delen onder je mensen ... Geniet ervan voor vele honderden pagina's meer zoals je al hebt en iets zegt me dat jullie allemaal honderden pagina's meer in je hebben .... en zo veel minder saaie M&A apt. wordt vergeleken met B4, probeer het alstublieft te gebruiken en houd u aan alle gebeurtenissen in het echte leven in deze apts. of ga naar B4 aangezien ik daar hetzelfde subonderwerp heb ingesteld ....  

ELKE THEORIE VAN NELLY BOGDAN, MARTINA ALBERTO OM DE FUCK UIT DE DRAAD TE HOUDEN

o.k. eyelashes again. I can`t remember that I`ve seen last time a big effect. One reason might be the cameras  or my eyes. I still think she doesn`t needs it. Let`s see what will be the result this time. 😉

• Like 2

So much heat for Alberto 😔 When it is Martina that has inserted herself in a married  couple ( we don’t examine the reasons and how it has all proceeded so we are actually in the current situation ) , what really Martina ( and Nelly of course ) expect from all this ? Ok , let’s say Martina breaks up after 10 years nearly , Nelly ? What she’s gonna do ? Divorce Bogdan so as to live her whatever thing with Martina for as long as it lasts ? Abandon her husband who satisfies all her needs for a woman  ( Martina ) that she doesn’t even know what the future holds for both of them if they lose the men of their lives ? And will Bogdan surrender this easily to this chaotic situation or ultimately he will revolution himself and start fucking the one after the other GOV in the villa ? 

It is a dead end for both women ( especially Nelly being married ) , I highly doubt that they both don’t know it but still , there they are , continuing something that it was supposed to be only sex and we don’t even know what’s going on actually ..  

The conclusion says that this is a rather disappointing story that both women seem to have start losing control how to handle and the weird thing is that it is actually an almost 50% mistake of their men also that have allowed for all of this to develop .. either the men become more demanding or both these women will have so many complications in their lives with their men .. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So much heat for Alberto 😔 When it is Martina that has inserted herself in a married  couple ( we don’t examine the reasons and how it has all proceeded so we are actually in the current situation ) , what really Martina ( and Nelly of course ) expect from all this ? Ok , let’s say Martina breaks up after 10 years nearly , Nelly ? What she’s gonna do ? Divorce Bogdan so as to live her whatever thing with Martina for as long as it lasts ? Abandon her husband who satisfies all her needs for a woman  ( Martina ) that she doesn’t even know what the future holds for both of them if they lose the men of their lives ? And will Bogdan surrender this easily to this chaotic situation or ultimately he will revolution himself and start fucking the one after the other GOV in the villa ? 

It is a dead end for both women ( especially Nelly being married ) , I highly doubt that they both don’t know it but still , there they are , continuing something that it was supposed to be only sex and we don’t even know what’s going on actually ..  

The conclusion says that this is a rather disappointing story that both women seem to have start losing control how to handle and the weird thing is that it is actually an almost 50% mistake of their men also that have allowed for all of this to develop .. either the men become more demanding or both these women will have so many complications in their lives with their men .. 

Very well said. I agree totally.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Толкова горещина за Алберто 😔 Когато Мартина се е вмъкнала в семейна двойка (ние не изследваме причините и как е протекло всичко, така че всъщност сме в настоящата ситуация), какво всъщност Мартина (и Нели разбира се ) да очаквате от всичко това? Добре, да кажем, че Мартина се разпада след почти 10 години, Нели? Какво ще направи тя? Да се разведеш с Богдан, за да я живееш с каквото и да е нещо с Мартина, докато трае? Изоставете съпруга си, който задоволява всичките й нужди от жена (Мартина), че тя дори не знае какво има бъдещето и за двамата, ако загубят мъжете от живота си? И дали Богдан ще се предаде това лесно на тази хаотична ситуация или в крайна сметка ще се революционизира и ще започне да чука един след друг GOV във вилата? 

Това е задънена улица и за двете жени (особено за Нели, която е омъжена), силно се съмнявам, че и двете не го знаят, но все пак, ето, продължават нещо, което трябваше да бъде само секс, а ние дори не знаем какво става всъщност ..  

В заключението се казва, че това е доста разочароваща история, че и двете жени като че ли са започнали да губят контрол как да се справят и странното е, че всъщност е почти 50% грешка на техните мъже, които са позволили на всичко това да се развие. или мъжете стават по-взискателни, или и двете жени ще имат толкова много усложнения в живота си с мъжете си .. 

I don't see any drama,at least Nelly and Bogdan!Bogs today prepared the gym for Nelly's work,yesterday he greeted me very warmly and kissed Martina in the kitchen!In general ,he has a very positive and attitude towards Martina!And why should we always look for drama in such relationships at all ?Just accept that people live their own lives!Swingers are everywhere ,but they do not dramatize these relationships, accept it as quite normal!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, redfan said:

I don't see any drama,at least Nelly and Bogdan!Bogs today prepared the gym for Nelly's work,yesterday he greeted me very warmly and kissed Martina in the kitchen!In general ,he has a very positive and attitude towards Martina!And why should we always look for drama in such relationships at all ?Just accept that people live their own lives!Swingers are everywhere ,but they do not dramatize these relationships, accept it as quite normal!

Agree completely. People who choose to live their lives on camera will be more likely to live beyond 'normal' relationships.  Many people expecting people to live by their own relationships' rules or expectations.

• Thanks 1

I read that there are several partys planed next week because of Martinas birthday. One with her friends from valencia maybe in a park and for sure another one with the GOVs in Barca. Does anybody know more details, dates?

Just now, redfan said:

I don't see any drama,at least Nelly and Bogdan!Bogs togay prepared the gym for Nelly's work,yesterday he greeted me very warmly and kissed Martina in the kitchen!In general ,he has a very positive and attitude towards Martina!And why should we always look for drama in such relationships at all ?Just accept that people live their own lives!Swingers are everywhere ,but they do not dramatize these relationships, accept it as quite normal!

Nelly is “ mad “ whenever Bogdan seems to be friendly with any girl in the villa when he actually only respects totally all of them and he is there for them anytime they wish .. there’s no swinging  for Bogdan since Nelly is “ forbidding “ anything like this for him and of course for her she can do whatever she wants .. madness ..

As for Alberto , it seems that his financial problem might have affected him more than was supposed to be ( totally understandable of course ) , yes , he feels more secure concerning Martina’s love to him and devotion but there’s just one disappointing thing that everyone here at this forum recognizes .. he does absolutely nothing searching to neutralize the job and further more the financial problem he ( and then as a couple ) faces … if I see it from this point of view , I believe this might be the thing that really concerns and perhaps has disappointed Martina .. 

It can never be swinging in the depth of time only from one side .. of course we have no idea what both men do outside of cameras , but our good translators that support both here in the open forum and enough others backstage providing valuable information , haven’t mentioned any talks that either men have been having affairs outside of the cameras .. mathematically analyzed , this can’t have a happy ending for all four people .. that’s my humble opinion of course 😎

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

Прочетох, че има няколко партии, планирани следващата седмица заради рождения ден на Мартинас. Една с нейните приятели от Валенсия може би в парк и със сигурност друга с ГОВ в Барса. Някой знае ли повече подробности, дати?

And i read the same information,for now i know that a party is being preparated in the park on monday!

11 minutes ago, redfan said:

well said and great observation ... we don't include the swingers life  perspective to these couples ...too often the lesbian, home wreckers, cuckold... this is a refreshing POV... (yes included at times but usually a side note  Swingers have a massive community and culture 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1