Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Martina home 1 hour after leaving B4.  Took the dogs out and 5 minutes later, Alberto is home from bike riding.

They must have crossed paths outside because Alberto stored his stuff and went back outside.

5 hours ago, Keith Ramsay said:

Violin is out in and nelly is playing to martina in the gym cant make my mind up if shes any good or not, im sure im hearing flat notes

Anabelle, could play quite well. She also invested a lot of time to get better. It was even fun to watch her practice. 😃

Nelly, was never actually good. I think she has ultimately given up on this path for quite some time.

• Like 4

Did anyone catch what appeared to have been a serious argument between M&A just now … 1330-1400ish?  Alberto was doing dishes (he’s like a robot doing dishes) and Martina was just slightly off cam in the hall with just panties on.  She is in the shower now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Did anyone catch what appeared to have been a serious argument between M&A just now … 1330-1400ish?  Alberto was doing dishes (he’s like a robot doing dishes) and Martina was just slightly off cam in the hall with just panties on.  She is in the shower now.

What we need is a native language assessment...Martina's body language seemed defensive.

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Good Day JM (if I may) It may almost certainly be that she is going to B4 for the day. He does care about her daily going to B4.  He is also very concerned about Lucky and how much slower he is moving. He also appears not want to go out bu instead just lay.