Sina & Sky (2021) Part #3

On 8/19/2021 at 4:18 PM, Just In said:

Don't over complicate it, it's hard enough trying to keep track.🤣

penis and vagina.gif

Hi just, I'm all mixed up, if a person has a Johnson and a pair of knockers, is that a guy with tits, or a chick with a dick? I'm so confused!!! 🤔

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi just, I'm all mixed up, if a person has a Johnson and a pair of knockers, is that a guy with tits, or a chick with a dick? I'm so confused!!! 🤔

Depends on how they got the dick. If he was born with it, he's a guy. If it was surgically added, she's a chick. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well this all depends on if they don't want to go far to feel a right tit.:biggrin:

But I tell you if this person had a big cock and big tits then they would have unlimited access to a tit wank.:biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Just In said:

Well this all depends on if they don't want to go far to feel a right tit.:biggrin:

But I tell you if this person had a big cock and big tits then they would have unlimited access to a tit wank.:biggrin:

Thx for that. But I'm really confused now. 😕 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Left the project. Hope none of them will come back. @StnCld316 move them to the archives please 

Sina was around when Alan was with Nina. She was a real trouper. Despite being very slightly built she was one of the few ladies on VH to have satisfied three men at the same time. I think she deserves some respect? 🙂

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, squish said:

Sina was around when Alan was with Nina. She was a real trouper. Despite being very slightly built she was one of the few ladies on VH to have satisfied three men at the same time. I think she deserves some respect? 🙂

That's how I try to get respect, take on 3 burly,hung guys at the same time. 😁

• Haha 6