B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nana .. what a fantastic development , exactly as the majority here would wish I believe .. from shyness in the beginning , tent bates and progress to open bates against cameras , an incredible tease each and every time .. soon to be towards the cameras but this is a great way from Nana .. once again , perhaps the most promising and full of potential current RLC tenant , simply amazing 😇🤩🤩👏👏

I'm still having trouble coming to terms with posts...'Nana bating' 😏

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm still having trouble coming to terms with posts...'Nana bating' 😏

Nana is great , let’s say this for the time being .. OT , I am full of AstraZeneca part 2 since some hours and since I am expecting a total attack from the system to what has been injected inside me 😂🤣 , will be appearing at “footy” thread for my analysis and predictions ☺️😇😎 during the day 😇

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nana is great , let’s say this for the time being .. OT , I am full of AstraZeneca part 2 since some hours and since I am expecting a total attack from the system to what has been injected inside me 😂🤣 , will be appearing at “footy” thread for my analysis and predictions ☺️😇😎 during the day 😇

You'll be fine you wimp. You need to man up!...😏

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You'll be fine you wimp. You need to man up!...😏

I have to work at 04:30 .. I am expecting reaction around 08:00 am .. so , let’s see if I will be like my first jab , off for around 70 hours 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, james deen said:

yesterday for the first time we saw one of them (elian) go out alone now today for the first time they dont come back together. 

First overnight as it seems since they joined RLC , except if she’s back later .. a person or more that isn’t / aren’t persuaded so easily to come at the villa 😎😁 and it is weekend … 🤨

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

They were in the living room. 

thanks ...impossible to see sometimes in blurville  especially if they are bundled in covers and of course lights off... 

I am keeping tabs on Nana and Vivian hoping they are getting closer to start making out ... they have been very close the last few plus days ??? 

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nana .. what a fantastic development , exactly as the majority here would wish I believe .. from shyness in the beginning , tent bates and progress to open bates against cameras , an incredible tease each and every time .. soon to be towards the cameras but this is a great way from Nana .. once again , perhaps the most promising and full of potential current RLC tenant , simply amazing 😇🤩🤩👏👏

I doubt she will ever bate without hiding her pussy.  She is very comfortable with the way she is hiding. Good luck!