B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they are sitting in the sun having a couple of drinks, the party startswhen they go out

Yeah, some of them will do. but if BWS is available many of them can't say no to it, and that's when the fun starts 😃

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Dammit Charlie, these questions !!

go to the party

Ari,

to discuss the spiritual world and gaze at her lovely tits/arse..and she speaks good English

She speaks English well. She talks a lot. Its Vivian for me, she is is all woman but so much a girl. One of the few here who doesn't smoke her quiet fierceness is unmatched by anyone else...

6 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

She speaks English well. She talks a lot. Its Vivian for me, she is is all woman but so much a girl. One of the few here who doesn't smoke her quiet fierceness is unmatched by anyone else...

Can't argue with that ! As I mingle in my speedos I would also like to chat with Viv, and then maybe Radi as she is a hoot in a lovely way. People to avoid? Nell for sure and all of B2

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Ultimate hypothetical question.

You by some happenstance get invited to this RLC pool party ?

What do you do?

Who do you speak to?

Who would you want to speak to and why?

I'd have a chat with Radi holding a tomato to get in her good books. 🙂 Then ask her if I could slap those arse cheeks till they are the same colour as that tomato. 😁

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

someone need to take care of the dogs

Thank's 'Moh but Taco is here with Martina and Alberto is out cycling so Lucky is alone.

To be clear, my question was mostly rhetorical.  

Sure couples come in all sorts of flavors ... but I would want to be with my SO at his/her Company picnic and I would want my SO to support me the same way.

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Can't argue with that ! As I mingle in my speedos I would also like to chat with Viv, and then maybe Radi as she is a hoot in a lovely way. People to avoid? Nell for sure and all of B2

Thanks for that. I would ask Amira why she did not snit the out of Serafirma for the way she treated her when they first arrived to RLC..I would love to hear her response. Radi is beautiful, she should m I be into Holly's room she has no more space for her collection of odds and ends in her room.☺️

6 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Ultimate hypothetical question.

You by some happenstance get invited to this RLC pool party ?

What do you do?

Who do you speak to?

Who would you want to speak to and why?

It sounds like such a visit would be something special or an honor, but it is really?

RLC has had some very interesting, good looking and attractive girls in the cast in the past, but currently there is no one really interesting there.

A bunch of people who can somehow be seen a lot in front of the camera, but in the end you don't really see anything of them ...

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank's 'Moh but Taco is here with Martina and Alberto is out cycling so Lucky is alone.

To be clear, my question was mostly rhetorical.  

Sure couples come in all sorts of flavors ... but I would want to be with my SO at his/her Company picnic and I would want my SO to support me the same way.

ok ty ,didnt know taco was there too cuz im not watching since queen lola and her puppet anna are there

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It sounds like such a visit would be something special or an honor, but it is really?

RLC has had some very interesting, good looking and attractive girls in the cast in the past, but currently there is no one really interesting there.

A bunch of people who can somehow be seen a lot in front of the camera, but in the end you don't really see anything of them ...

In the past is the crux of this argument/discussion. Personally I'm not interested in what happened in Russia years ago. Its been and gone. I live for the present, not the past.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4