B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Their breakup is not real at all since she was there with Alberto just now.  They're getting along just fine.

You mis-read my post. The N/M break-up 💔 is what I was speaking to. Her going out and getting drunk coming home after. Alberto is clueless.

11 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Martina came home drunk at 3 am, 5hrs after leaving B2 with N/B last night. Is there break-up 💔 real? Who was she with since N/B were home all night?

I think you forgot the fact that Martina went home alone before coming out again while Nelly and Bogdan returned to B4

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

This will be negative.

Nelly is a waif.

Yesterday the girls hanging by the pool she isolates herself until Martina arrives.

Then she "acts" somewhat normal by going to B2 to say farewell to Amira with Martina in tow.

Today G&B come and take over the pool area.

Viv or Nan have not met them Tes is like "who the hell?", but Nelly couldn't be happier. Bump her other villa mates?

So Elian cleans the balcony while Tes has been cooking, Viv alone in the living room..Nan on the computer in her room.

Bags are still packed but no departure for her .this get together postponed her plans. She and Gina are 2 of the strangest chicks...

Nelly  hasn't visited her in her new place yet but their still besties?

Nelly puts the Bi in bipolar. Its a fact.

Just comment on Nell visiting Gina (is that who you mean?) - she's been there at least twice, and went as soon as they moved in, both her and Bog

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Just comment on Nell visiting Gina (is that who you mean?) - she's been there at least twice, and went as soon as they moved in, both her and Bog

Okay. Somehow I missed that. I have seen all others visits to Gina's, I just didn't see that. I appreciate the correction.

• Like 1

I

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you forgot the fact that Martina went home alone before coming out again while Nelly and Bogdan returned to B4

Okay, even still. She came home mumbling the words to the old standard " There's a tear in my beer"..... at 3am.

I am joking of course.

All my girls gathered in the villa! 😃

There don't seem to be much interaction though. 😕

Tesla and Elian in their room / on their balcony. Gina, Bruno and Nelly by the pool. Nana and Vivian in the backyard. Kind of disappointing.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Tesla and Elian in their room / on their balcony. Gina, Bruno and Nelly by the pool. Nana and Vivian in the backyard. Kind of disappointing.

I doubted it before but its true its the Nelly Factor. This is the epitome of cordial but not friendly between her and the others she lives with.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I was thinking the same the other day - I know its going back over old ground but when Hol and Meg, and Gina were together there was great interaction. Viv and Nan seem to be get along well, maybe becasue Viv is now less reliant on Pam and Nana had no friend as such. Its good to see those two get together 😂

12 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I doubted it before but its true its the Nelly Factor. This is the epitome of cordial but not friendly between her and the others she lives with.

I would say these girls are 'wary' of Nell and the permanent grin doesn't help, I'm sure.

• Like 1