B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

1 hour ago, mkm2222 said:

I understand nothing from the conversation between Tesla and the guy, but what is obvious by the body language of Tesla she is trying to seduce him 

ummm what guy?? and who is in bed with Tesla at this time ??? it looks like a guy's shorts ??? so ?? anything go on ... not one report ???   anyway thanks for any info . 

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ummm what guy?? and who is in bed with Tesla at this time ??? it looks like a guy's shorts ??? so ?? anything go on ... not one report ???   anyway thanks for any info . 

Nothing happened Elian in the bed with her.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

This will be negative.

Nelly is a waif.

Yesterday the girls hanging by the pool she isolates herself until Martina arrives.

Then she "acts" somewhat normal by going to B2 to say farewell to Amira with Martina in tow.

Today G&B come and take over the pool area.

Viv or Nan have not met them Tes is like "who the hell?", but Nelly couldn't be happier. Bump her other villa mates?

So Elian cleans the balcony while Tes has been cooking, Viv alone in the living room..Nan on the computer in her room.

Bags are still packed but no departure for her .this get together postponed her plans. She and Gina are 2 of the strangest chicks...

Nelly  hasn't visited her in her new place yet but their still besties?

Nelly puts the Bi in bipolar. Its a fact.

Nelly and Bogdan have always had a good relationship with Gina, and they have been to Gina's place several times. I find her behaviour normal. just like anyone else some day she is in a good mood and some day she isn't. not strange at all. 

4 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I doubted it before but its true its the Nelly Factor. This is the epitome of cordial but not friendly between her and the others she lives with.

It is always interesting when two people see the same thing and come away with two completely different viewpoints. I saw Nelly playing hostess to her friends Gina and Bruno as they spent the day pool side. Bogdan stopped by and said hello to Bruno and spent some time with Gina. Nelly prepared a lunch and spent more time with her guests.  Gina and Bruno were ignored by the remaining villa tenants. Tesla walked by the 3 sum poolside, picked up her water bottle, and continued to the terrace.  I saw no display of cordial or friendly behaviour from Tesla, Elian, Vivian, or Nana toward fellow RLC participants. 

Having said that, the girls are free to choose who they associate with. Their choice.  Their activities, conduct, and behaviour are not dictated by Bogdan or Nelly. ( there maybe some common sense rules and guidelines applicable to all villa tenants )  It is not Bogdan or Nelly's responsibility to see to the "happiness" of the villa tenants. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

I was thinking the same the other day - I know its going back over old ground but when Hol and Meg, and Gina were together there was great interaction. Viv and Nan seem to be get along well, maybe becasue Viv is now less reliant on Pam and Nana had no friend as such. Its good to see those two get together 😂

I agree...at one time everybody got along. But I remember when Masha moved into the villa, Holly dropped Megan like a hot potato. Cold shoulder, wouldn't acknowledge one another in the same room.  Yup, great times.

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I agree...at one time everybody got along. But I remember when Masha moved into the villa, Holly dropped Megan like a hot potato. Cold shoulder, wouldn't acknowledge one another in the same room.  Yup, great times.

same happened in B2 when amira started going out with T&E and forgot about monica